Chapter Twenty.

"Status on the quirk?" A tall man stood next to a very short old man.

"The quirk is starting to go out of control, It seems as if the closer to death the boy is, the more his quirk reaches its potential." The doctor replies while pushing up his glasses.

"And when was the last the boy checked in with you?" The tall man asks while sitting at a desk.

"It's been a few days, he recently got a regeneration quirk. The kids persistent to, he asks me why I diagnosed him as quirkless when he was young yet this is all happening."

"Do you question my methods of work?" The tall man stands back up and walks to the shorter.

"Dr. Garaki." He leans over and smiles at the doctor his faceless grin even freaking out the doctor.

"No, of course I don't!" The man panics.

"I would never betray you!"

The man laughs.

"Good, now figure out the real reason his quirk is awakening! Even if you have to capture him to do it!"

At the same time the class stood in the mall.

"Alright now that everyone is here, go get things you'll need for the summer camp!" Mina yelled to the class.

Mina set up a meeting time for the class so they could all get things and bond as a class.

Almost instantly everyone split into groups.

Shoto and Iida stood together.

"I need to get some clothes...and I also need..."

"Hey do you guys know any good clothing shops here? I've never been here and I don't really know what to look at." Izuku asked the duo with an awkward smile.

"Yeah you can come with us, but we wanna eat first you wanna eat with us?" Iida asked Izuku with a big grin on his face.

"Sure! Ochako wanna come with us?" Izuku slips up calling her by her first name in front of the two boys.

He quickly covers his mouth and Iida laughs.

"Sure I'll join you guys! Let me just run to the bathroom quick I'll meet you all at the food district?" Ochako points over to the bathrooms and the three boys nod.

"See you there." Izuku waves as Ochako waves back and runs to the bathroom.

"So, first names huh?" Shoto says being out of character.

Izuku chuckles.

"It was an honest mistake...I've been to her house and had to call her by her first name to not confuse the family." Izuku lies straight through his teeth.

The two nod and they all walk to the food court.

Ochako walks out of the bathroom and starts to walk around.

'Maybe it would've been good to know where the food court is...' Ochako thinks to herself while sitting down and pulling out her phone.

"Excuse me can I sit here?" A man with a hood on asks.

Ochako nods and moves over.

"Sorry if I was in your way." She says with a smile before it quickly fades.

She recognized that voice.

She felt a hand slowly clutch her the back of her neck.

"Don't scream, don't make a scene. Or I'll kill everyone in here." The man says to her.

"Shigaraki..." Ochako quietly says with the man slowly laughing.

"I'm so glad you recognized me." Shigaraki smiled an ugly smile.