Chapter Five.

Izuku walked into his homeroom.

Aizawa was standing at the podium and the rest of the class was in their seats.

"Now that we're all here." Aizawa starts as Izuku sits down.

"Today we will be doing a training exercise, now you should've gotten your prototype hero costumes that you designed over the summer. They are right here." He says while hidden doors open on the side of the room.

"Each costume is by your seat number so find yourself and meet me at the training grounds." Aizawa walks out of the room.

The students get up and find their hero costumes.

Uraraka grabs hers, it's a full-body pink jumpsuit with a lot of padding all around but especially on the joints.

Izuku on the other hand had a black and slightly green costume that slightly resembled a ninja. He knew if he were to be a hero and quirkless he wouldn't be able to be to noticeable. More of a stealth hero, similar to Eraser.

Everyone went to the training grounds and Eraser was there with All Might.

"HELLO STUDENTS" All Mights exaggerated voice made Uraraka cringe a bit.

"Today we will be splitting you guys into teams of two each, and it will be two vs two. One hero team and one villain team." Aizawa announces with the class becoming eager to train.

Izuku started to space out.

'I'm finally really here...this is crazy...' He thought to himself before being cut off from his thoughts.

"Team D: Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka VS Team A:Katsuki Bakugo and Shoto Todoroki." All Might announces.

Izuku's stomach drops.

'Bakugo...'

"Team D will be the hero's and Team A the villains." Aizawa says to the two groups.

All of them nod.

"Well, villain team get set up in the building, heros will enter in a few minutes." Aizawa shoos Bakugo and Todoroki off.

"So what's the plan?" Uraraka looks at Izuku who quickly darts his eyes to hers.

She can immediately tell he's nervous.

"Are you okay??" She walks closer to him.

"I-uh yeah I'm ok..." Izuku backs away from her.

Izuku was petrified of going against Bakugo. Even if the last interaction they had wasn't so bad he had bad memories.

"It's just...I have bad experiences with Bakugo, so it can be hard for me you know?" Izuku says making Uraraka raise an eyebrow.

'I'll have to ask more later.' She thinks to herself before nodding to Izuku.

"We'll be okay, just follow my lead okay?" Uraraka pats Izuku on the shoulder and he smiles and nods.

"Yeah." He says with a shaky voice.

"Hero team you may enter." Aizawa tells the team whole handing them ear pieces for communication, they both nod and walk through the door while putting in the ear pieces.

"All Right Midoriya. Let's do this." Uraraka took a deep breath and waved at Izuku to follow her.

They went up the stairs and heard an explosion blow open a wall next to them.

"There you are!" Bakugo growled while pointing his hands at the two.

Explosions popped at them and Uraraka and Izuku ducked immediately barley dodging.