Chapter Forty-Five.

"You seriously think that stupid catchphrase would make me nervous or something." All for one grinned at Ochako.

Ochako kept the smile on her face. She couldn't let him break her spirit.

A horn appeared on All for One's head.

"Let me fill you in on my plan." All for One started to laugh.

"I'm gonna use rewind, and rewind myself to nothing." All for one says surprising Ochako who just braces herself.

"Once I'm done, I'll fully take over Tomura's body," All for One's grin widened.

"AND THEN ILL BECOME THE MOST POWERFUL BEING THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN!" All for One yelled while losing his usually calm demeanor.

"BUT FIRST!" The man yelled as he starts to rewind.

"IM GONNA TAKE THAT QUIRK OF YOURS! AND ILL BECOME THE DEMON LORD WITH IT!" All for one used air cannon and shot himself toward Ochako.

Ochako grit her teeth and prepared to take the hit but objects flew in and stabbed All for One in the throat.

All for One stopped in his tracks and the wounds quickly closed because of the rewind quirk.

"Sorry we're so late! Got caught up with some things." Hawks landed next to Ochako and smiled at the young woman.

"H-hawks..." Ochako looked at the man who had recently been bumped up to the number three hero right above best jeanist.

The two had fought before while Ochako was a vigilante. Hawks was one of the only hero's who could almost keep up with Ochako. Not enough to catch her though.

"We?" Ochako hears a thump and turns around to see endeavor.

"Woah." Ochako almost stumbles back but keeps her footing.

"Ochako Uraraka, we are here for support as of ordered by the hero commission." Endeavor glares at her.

Ochako had also had multiple run ins with Endeavor while she was a vigilante. Endeavor could never catch Ochako, and majority of the time wasn't even close. This hurt the man's ego.

Ochako looked back to All for One who laughed.

"Done monologuing?" He asked the group as he ripped hawk's feathers out of his neck.

The wounds once again healed and hawk and endeavor got in fighting stances.

Ochako smiled again also getting into a fighting stance.

All for One activates spearlike bones and runs at the three hero's. Endeavor and Hawks separate and Ochako jumps up.

All for One's punch connects with the ground making it shake.

Hypertrophy makes All for One's arm grow in size.

"You stupid hero's don't have a chance!" All for One glares up at Ochako and she uses Blackwhip wrapping it around All for One's neck.

'We have to hold him off until he's gone!' All for One rips blackwhip off of him and Ochako flys down at him.

Before she can land a punch hawks fly's in and brings her to the side.

"You're the ninth right?" Hawks says with a smile as Ochako's eyes widen.

"How do you know..." Ochako starts while staring at Hawks.

"All Might told us before we got here, right now the best plan of action is for you to recoup your energy because if he fuses with Shigaraki you're gonna need to be at close to full power to fight him." Hawks looks down and see's Endeavor and All for One exchanging punches.

"PROMINANCE BURN!" Endeavor burned All for One.

He pushed past his limit and his flames became blue.

All for One's body started to became nothing but ash and regeneration brought him back. He was younger this time, maybe in his fifty's.

All for One grit his teeth and he swung at Endeavor grabbing onto his face.

"Enji Todoroki!" The yellow light of rewind started to bring Endeavor back in age.

Hawks shot his wings at All for One and stopped him from fully rewinding endeavor.

Endeavor fell backward and hit the ground. He had rewinded to about twenty five years old.

"DAMNIT!" He yelled out as flames shot from his whole body.

'Do they also go back mentally or only physically...' Ochako thought while thinking of Shigaraki and Tenko.

'If izuku has almost every quirk that he's in close proximity too...then that must mean...' Ochako thinks to when izuku and eri were helping All Might.

Ochako thinks to the tiny boy inside of Shigaraki and her eyes widen.

'I can save him...'

Izuku dodged a wild punch from Shigaraki and elbowed him in the jaw breaking it completely.

'I have some sort of strength enhancement quirk.' Izuku looked at Shigaraki whose jaw quickly regenerates.

"You're so annoying!" Shigaraki grit his teeth and grabbed Izuku's foot, he slammed izuku into the ground and stomped on his stomach, creating a huge hole.

Izuku held back tears as pain shot through his entire body. He started to regenerate but Shigaraki's foot was still where he was regenerating. His eyes widened and Shigaraki grinned.

"Now you can't run from me!" Shigaraki slammed his fists into Izuku's face crushing his nose and jaw.

He did this, over and over again.

'Damnit...' Izuku thought barely staying conscious as regeneration rushed to heal him.

Shigaraki stopped for a moment and his grin widened.

'Gearshift can control anything I touch right.' Izuku's face quickly regenerated and he had a smile on.

Shigaraki looked at him confused before izuku reached out and touch Shigaraki.

Shigaraki went to hit izuku again but found he couldn't move at all.

"What the hell." He growled why being stuck in place.

Izuku started to laugh a bit, mostly out of relief.

Shigaraki glared at the boy.

Izuku touched him again and boosted his speed.

Shigaraki couldn't react and flew through the front of the USJ faster than the eye could see.

His leg ripped off and izuku grunted in pain.

He stood up and ripped Shigaraki's leg out of him, the wound quickly healing.

He felt a shiver down his spine.

'What is that...'

Explosions flew around the USJ.

Izuku's eyes widened.

'Bakugo...'

"We need to help Midoriya! You really think he stands a chance against Shigaraki alone!" Iida begs Bakugo who tries to walk away.

"We will only get in the way!" Bakugo insisted before Iida grabbed his shoulder ripping bakugo back to look at him.

"Katsuki! He's your best friend! We need to help him!" Iida stared down at the boy who was a few inches shorter.

Bakugo ripped himself out of Iida's grip and looked at the USJ before launching himself at it.

"Tch....DAMNIT LETS GO!"

What do y'all think of the rebranding of this story? Lmk.