Chapter Eighteen.

Ochako.walks in her room and quickly gets undressed. Meanwhile Izuku got dressed. He didn't want anything to fancy so he just put on a black tee with a green button up and nice black shorts. It had started to get hot out lately so he didn't wanna sweat to much.

'Why the hell did I say that!' Izuku thought to himself as he pulled up his shorts.

'A date Huh....I better where this.' Ochako pulled a dress out from her closet and snickered.

She put it on and texted Izuku to just meet her at a restaurant nearby.

Izuku rushed to the restaurant and waited outside. He adjusted his collar before seeing a car pull up.

The door opened and Ochako stood up. Izuku was stunned.

It was a maroon colored dress, she had black heels on and she walked up to him.

"Hey Deku." She smiled a little awkwardly.

Izuku just looked at her with his mouth slowly opening.

"You...look...beautiful." He mutters out before covering his mouth.

Ochako giggles a little bit while blushing.

"Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself." Ochako giggles again.

Izuku smiles a bit while looking to the door.

"Would you like to go in?" Izuku opened up the door and put a hand out.

Ochako closed her eyes and smiled.

"It would be my pleasure."Ochako grabs his hand and the two walk in.

Once they sat down the atmosphere was kind of awkward. Izuku didn't expect this outcome and nor did Ochako. It was really sudden to make it a date even though both of them wanted it.

"So..." Ochako veered off while looking at Izuku.

Izuku awkwardly smiled.

"This is a nice place...I like the scenery." Izuku looks over to a fish tank with a lot of different fish.

Ochako nodded.

"We're making this a lot more awkward then we need to aren't we..." Izuku mutters looking back to Ochako.

She giggles and nods.

"I don't know, I want this to be a date but I have a feeling that you said that as a joke or just accidentally." Ochako admits while playing with her dress.

"It was an accident to be honest...but it's not like I don't want it to be a date..." Izuku blushes a bit while Ochako's eyes widen.

Ochako starts to giggle again making Izuku embarrassed.

"It's not that funny!" He says quietly while watching her laugh.

Izuku slowly smiles.

"Hey Uraraka after we eat can we talk somewhere privately?" Izuku asks Ochako who stops laughing immediately.

"Uh sure. Everything okay?" She asks him as a waiter walks up to the two.

Izuku just nods.

They order their drinks and food and it goes back to a small silence.

"Why does it have to be private?" Ochako whispers to Izuku.

"Does it have to do with my quirk?" She whispers even quieter.

Izuku smiles and shakes his head no.

"You'll see." He whispers back to her.

Ochako blushes and smiles before nodding.