Chapter Sixteen.

"Deku!" Ochako yelled watching Izuku fall back onto his back gargling blood as if filled his mouth.

"Your friend sacrificed himself for you! You fake! Maybe if you had been a real hero he wouldn't have died!" Stain yells at Ochako.

Ochako keep staring at Izuku.

'No...' Ochako thinks to herself while thinking back to the USJ, his body, almost dead.

'Not again!' Ochako feels rage consume her as blackwhip goes out of control. Ochako feels a ring in her ear. She suddenly floats up in the air and grabs stain bringing him in the air with him.

"DAMN YOU!" Ochako yells as she shoots herself at him using a fifty percent smash that fractures her arm.

Adrenaline makes the pain feel like nothing, and her mind was blank, she didn't even realize.

She unlocked a new quirk.

Stain was being thrown around like he was nothing. Todoroki and Iida watched as he was dismantled by Ochako.

Ochako threw him to the ground, he looked unconscious.

She fell to her knees on top of stain. Flashes of izuku's dying face filled her mind and enraged her even more. Tears flooded her eyes as she constantly punched stain in the face.

"I HATE YOU!" Ochako screams as she continues to punch him.

Iida and Todoroki watched the girl break down, unable to move themselves to help her.

Ochako continues to punch stain until his face his fully swollen but she still didn't feel satisfied.

Ochako grabs stains blade out of his hand and points it as his neck, she hesitates for a second but a last flash of izuku's dead body pushes her over the edge.

"DIE!" Ochako swings the blade down but is stopped.

"Don't do it." Izuku holds the blade from killing stain.

Ochako looks behind her and sees Izuku.

"D-Deku!" Ochako drops the blade.

Stain was completely unconscious, almost dead.

"Ochako don't fall to his level, please." Izuku pleads while barley standing.

"H-how, I thought I lost you..." Ochako says while Izuku collapses next to her.

"I'm not quite sure." Izuku chuckles and coughs up blood.

Izuku was barely conscious, he was pretty sure that the blade had pierced a vital organ but for some reason, it felt healed.

"Deku what's happening to you?" Ochako asks.

Izuku opens his eyes and feels as if all of his pain is vanishing. That ring in his ears, once again.

Izuku feels his eye widen as he feels for the hole made by the blade.

"The hole...it's gone!" Izuku sits up.

"I-I feel great!" Izuku says as he stands up.

Iida and Todoroki walk over to him.

"Im glad you're safe." Todoroki show concern for the boy.

Iida looks down.

"This is all my fault." Iida starts crying and Ochako smacks him in the face.

Izuku and Todoroki are bewildered.

"You're right it is your fault, you wanted revenge didn't you. For what he did to your brother." Ochako says to Iida.

The boy nods.