Chapter Three.

All Might and Izuku were in a room watching the entrence exams. Izuku was amazed at all of the quirks and the ways they were being utilized.

He watched Bakugo destroy the robots with a big grin on his face, at least he would know one person in U.A.

He also spotted a girl who looked very familiar. She punched a robot destroying it. Sparks flew around her and she seemed to be radiating some sort of energy.

Izuku eyes lit up as he recognized where he had seen the girl before. He was also confused about one thing.

'I thought she said she was quirkless?' Izuku thought to himself while continuing to watch her destroy robots.

"Anyone pique your interest?" All might walked up to Izuku who was staring at the monitors.

"Yeah, the boy with the engines on his legs, reminds me of the hero Ingenium. Also the girl with a bob cut and brown hair who seems to have a strength quirk. Kind of like you All Might." Izuku looks back to his mentor with a grin.

All Might smiles back.

"I noticed that as well." All Might quickly retorts.

Izuku looks back to the screens and scans for more interesting quirks.

All Might puts his hand to his forehead.

'They met when she was quirkless, I hope he isn't suspicious.' All Might thought before looking back to the screens.

Down on the battlefield Ochako Uraraka was staying calm while destroying robots.

'One for all, 3%!' She was silent but basically screaming in her head.

The power coursed through her and she punched one of the robots through the chest destroying it instantly.

She had received one for all a month prior to the entrance exams, although she had trained for it the decision for her to inherit the quirk was last minute.

All Might was originally going to pass down his quirk to someone else. Another quirkless person, but Ochako wasn't sure who. Apparently they had become skilled enough in other martial arts that her father didn't feel as if they needed one for all.

Part of Ochako was bitter that she wasn't her fathers first choice to pass on his power but she was able to understand why he would be hesitant. All Might wasn't the biggest fan of his daughter wanting to become a hero in the first place. She was still his little girl in his eyes.

After more and more bots fell to the hands of the exams entrees the ground started to shake. Before the exams present mic had explained that there were three robots, one worth one point, another worth two, and even a third worth three. He also mentioned a fourth, but it wasn't worth any points.

Suddenly a huge robot bursts out from underground and storms around destroying everything in its path. Uraraka runs away from it trying to find more robots she can destory for points but hears explosions.

She turns and sees a blonde haired boy flying at the robot.

"DIEEEEE!!!!" The boy screams before blowing up the robots back causing it to fall forward.

Uraraka looked at where it was going to land and saw other hero's in training about to get crushed.

She subconsciously activated one for all and bounced from person to person throwing them out of the way of the robot.

All but one remained.

It was a green haired girl who was stuck under a piece of ruble.

Uraraka felt one for all power up in her legs as she dashed to the girl quickly throwing the ruble off of her and then picking her up. She tried to jump out of the way but the robot was to close.

Uraraka dropped the girl and turned to the robot before punching it full power with one for all.

The robot flew back over onto its face rendering both safe.Uraraka's legs were both purple along with her arm.

She seethed in pain as she fell to the ground.

"Oh no!" The green haired girl ran up to Uraraka as Uraraka faded from consciousness.

'Woah' Izuku thought to himself while watching the monitor Uraraka was on.

All Might was visibly uncomfortable.

"She just sacrificed her body for that girl, but why did her body get so hurt if it was from her quirk..." izuku thought out loud.

"Some quirks are like that Young Midoriya!" All Might patted Izuku on his shoulder.

The exams ended and Izuku went home. It was weird being in his childhood room. Of course it had only been ten months but it had felt like a lifetime.

Two weeks went by and it was the night before Izuku started at U.A.

His mom knocked on the door.

"You can come in!" Izuku stood up and got out of bed.

Inko walked in.

"Hey mom what's up?" Izuku walked over to her.

Inko just smiled at Izuku.

"I'm so proud of you,you know." Inko put her hand on izukus cheek as a tear went down her face.

Izuku cupped her hand and smiled.

"I plan to make you prouder mom, I promise." Izuku kissed his mom on the cheek before saying goodnight and going to bed.

The next morning Izuku woke up faster than ever. He was nervous yes but he was also ecstatic about being in U.A.

He ran to the school and straight to class 1-A. Since he had be there beforehand with All Might he knew where it was.

Izuku walked into the door and immediately saw Bakugo who just started blankly at him, he didn't have the normal flare he usually did which sort of confused Izuku.

The boy with engine legs walked up to me.

"Hello there, I'm Tenya Iida." The boy puts out his hand for a hand shake.

I return the gesture.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya." Iida took his hand back and smiled.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Iida says before looking to the door.

Izuku turns to look at the door as well and sees the girl with the brown bobcut a thought comes to his mind.

'It's her.'