Chapter Thirty-Five.

Izuku was horrified as he watched All for One hold Toga against a wall by her neck, strangling her.

"Why did you let yourself be revealed like that! Now the ninth knows that this boy is still alive!" All for One tightens his grip on the girls neck and she starts to become purple.

Izuku hesitated as Toga looked at him with pleading eyes. Like she wanted him to save her.

Izuku raised his hand and immediately All for one turned around.

"Izuku Midoriya, are you daring to attack me?" All for one grinned at the boy who cowered in fear.

All for One dropped Toga to the ground and she immediately started coughing as a few tears ran down her face.

All for one walked up to izuku and grabbed him by the chin.

The man towered over izuku and izuku just watched the faceless man smile even wider.

"When the ninth inevitably finds us, I'll kill you right in front of her." All for one pushes izuku back and he bumps into a wall.

All for One leaves the room.

Izuku trembles and walks up to Toga.

"A-are you okay?" Izuku asks begrudgingly.

Toga looked up at him and nods. She doesn't say anything and stands up.

Izuku watches as she walks up to him. Her eyes shadowy.

"I wanna help you..." Toga whispered.

Izuku's eyes widened.

"W-what do you mean..." Izuku was taken back by her.

Over the past two years the two hadn't become anything more than a one sided relationship. Toga claimed she was head over heels for the boy, yet couldn't even tell him his favorite color, and he wanted nothing to do with her.

"I'm tired of being mistreated because of my quirk, the hero's never helped me, but I'm noticing that now the league is just using me for my power..." Toga turns around and backs up close to izuku.

"W-what are you doing!" Izuku got scared and the girl shushed him.

"Look at the back of my neck. " She tells him

Izuku pushed her hair out of the way and saw a small chip in her neck.

"What is that?" Izuku questioned while poking it.

"Your friend Ochako put it on me this morning when we fought...she knows where I am now. At first I was angry, but now I'm happy she did it." Toga turns back around and backs away from the boy with a blush.

Izuku's eyes widened.

"Sh-she's looking for me?" Izuku couldn't believe it.

He thought she gave up on him long ago.

"Has been since I first transformed into you. She picked up on the difference in our mannerism's. She's been on my trail since." Toga smiles at Izuku.

"I don't care what happens to me, so once she saves you I'll use your blood to fight off All for One. Is that okay?" Toga asks izuku.

Izuku looks at her with a serious expression.

"No." He replies with Toga becoming confused.

"Wait why?" Toga looks at the boy as he walks up to her and puts his hands on her shoulders.

"Why are you a villain." Izuku asks her as she blushes from the physical contact and looks away.

Toga look back to into his eyes.