Chapter Twenty-Four.

"I guess he let the kid go huh." Dabi spoke as he sat on a bar stool.

The league sat in their hideout. Not the same one they held Izuku in, for obvious reasons.

"He got what he wanted done, that's all that matters." Shigaraki answered with his hands in his pockets while leaning on a wall.

"The kids a weird one...he unlocked my quirk while we were fighting. Along with two others." Dabi sipped on a glass of red wine.

"His quirk, master told me what it was. He tried to steal it from the boy, but he has an ability that makes it so his quirk can't be stolen. So instead, they nullified it again. Even though I wanted him dead that didn't come to fruition because master wanted to see if he would work with us." Shigaraki stands up straight.

"Shigaraki, he did tell us he put a chip on the boy. We will end up being able to use him once the time comes." Kurogiri says while pouring a drink.

Once Kurogiri finished he put the drink in front of a scaly man.

"Wouldn't it be overzealous to think the boy would work with us at all?" Spinner says while taking a sip of his drink.

"Well, master would have infiltrated his life when he was younger but he was under the assumption that the boy would never get past the blocked quirk receptors. Once the USJ happened he got an explosion quirk. From then till the forest attack he got up to five." Shigaraki says while itching his neck.

"This time, I'm hoping they used a better nullifier."

Izuku sat in his new dorm room on his bed.

He looked at his hand and once again tried to activate a quirk. To no avail.

'Damnit...' Izuku put his hands on his face and fell back laying down in the bed.

'I finally got a quirk...well...quirks...and just like that it's all gone.' He continues to stare at his hand as it points to the ceiling.

A knock on the door snaps him back to reality.

"Uh! Come in!" izuku sits up.

The door opens and Bakugo is there.

"Oh...hey Kacchan." Izuku smiled at the boy.

Bakugo walked in and shut the door behind him.

"So you're quirkless again." Bakugo sits down in Izuku's desk chair.

"Yeah." Izuku looks down.

"What even was your quirk. No way it was only a single quirk." Bakugo glances around his room.

"I agree, also I noticed a pattern but it's not fully consistent. All of my quirks besides regeneration were the same or a variation of someone in close proximity to me." Izuku says with Bakugo nodding.

"First was the USJ with explosion when I was in your area. Then was regeneration during the attack on hosu which didn't have anyone with regeneration but it still happened."

"Maybe the Nomu?" Bakugo shoots.

"Hm, now that I think about it maybe." Izuku shrugs.

"And then at the forest camp I almost simultaneously got Half hot half cold, a even stronger fire quirk from a villain, and then blackwhip from Ochako." Izuku finishes with Bakugo shaking his head.

"Jeez man, went from no quirks to five in what? A few months." Bakugo stops shaking his head and scoffs.

Izuku chuckles.

"Yeah I guess so."

A silence between the two starts.

After a few seconds Bakugo gets up.

"Well ill leave now-"

"Wait can I ask you a question again?" Izuku stops him in the door.

He backs up and closes the door again.

"Shoot."

Izuku sighs.

"Why are you being so...nice? Like you're acting like nothing in middle school ever happened. I don't get it..." Izuku became serious.

Bakugo stares at him for a few seconds.

"I just grew up I guess..." Bakugo lied to him before turning around.

"See ya later Deku." Bakugo said before walking out of the room and shutting the door.

Izuku got an answer, but he wasn't satisfied.

He shakes his head and stands up.

'They really did mess me up huh...' He thinks to himself while taking off his shirt.

He also takes off his pants and just looks at himself. He lost a good bit of muscle because while held captive he was starved and couldn't go to the gym.

He felt his stomach growl.

'I am really hungry...'

He ate earlier in the day when he got back after All Might told him about him forgetting his shirt. Still, he was hungry.

Suddenly his door opened.

"Hey Deku, me and a few of the others are gonna go out to eat you wanna c-" Ochako looked at Izuku who was checking himself out in his underwear.

She scanned his body before a small giggle slipped out.

"Ochako...please get out..." Izuku said embarrassed while putting his hands over his junk.

Ochako just nodded and closed the door.

Izuku quickly put clothes on.

He walks over and opens the door to see Ochako with a sly grin on the other side.

"So, about going out to eat. You wanna go." She days not losing the grin.

Izuku blushes and looks down.

"Yeah...I guess."

Ochako giggles again.

"Don't worry Deku, you had underwear on so I didn't really see anything I haven't before." Ochako pushes his shoulder a bit.

"I guess...still...it's awkward though..." Izuku rubbed the part of the shoulder Ochako pushed.

"What? You want me to show you of me what I saw of you?" Ochako grins and Izuku blushes and freezes.

"Well, you're out of luck! But...someday Deku someday". Ochako teases while turning around and walking toward the staircases.

"Meet us downstairs in fifteen minutes if you wanna go." Ochako waved and walked up the stairs.

Izuku sighed and turned back into his room.

'No need to tease me like that.' Izuku thinks with a blush still plastered on his face.

Ochako walked back to her room and started to strip down so she could change into better clothes. As she pulled her shirt up to take it off she smiled to herself and went over to the door, making sure it was locked.

"Just incase he wanted revenge." She thinks out loud while shuffling with the lock.

She quickly changes and looks in her mirror.

She plays with her hair a bit before deciding to switch things up a bit, putting it into a ponytail.

'This'll be nice.' She thinks to herself while holding a hair tie in her teeth and making sure the ponytail looks like she wants it too.

She quickly ties it up and smiles at herself.

She grabs her things and walks out meeting with the other.

"You guys ready to go?" Ochako asks while seeing izuku walk down the stairs.

She smiles at him.

"Yeah we're all good." Momo looks to the others to confirm and they all nod.

"Alright we're outta here." Ochako beckons izuku making him hurry up.

They all walk out of the dorms and Ochako smiles.

"Dinna time!"