Chapter Forty-Two.

Izuku looked over to Ochako who was still baffled at the sight.

Izuku didn't know why but he could feel power coursing through him.

"Ochako....I think I have it." Izuku looked at his hands and a green aura started to surround him as energy crackled.

Ochako was even more confused.

'How the hell...even if he gets quirks he's surrounded by there's not way he has the normal one for all strength that's been accumulated since the first user.' She thinks to herself while Shigaraki becomes even more angry.

"Now theirs two One for All's!" He growls before going to fly at Izuku with his hand out.

Izuku couldn't even react and Shigaraki put his hand on his face.

"Die!" Shigaraki tried to use decay but Aizawa had still been using erasure.

"Damnit!" Shigaraki pulls his hand off of izuku and clenches his fists.

He brings his fists down and punches izuku in the nose completely shattering it. Izuku yells in pain as he's crushed to the floor.

He opens his mouth to breathe but smoke fills his lungs.

He starts having a coughing fit and Ochako flicks her finger with one for all to clear the smoke.

Shigaraki was on top of Izuku and a red aura could be seen coming from his hand.

"Give me that damn quirk!" A mix of Shigaraki and All for One's voice could be heard.

Izuku was scared until he remembered the last time All for One "took" his quirk.

'He never took it...' Izuku smiled.

'I don't know why it would be, but I don't think my quirk is able to be stolen, no matter what.'

Izuku gripped Shigaraki's face and squeezed down, blood splattered all over the two of them and Izuku almost completely ripped off his face.

Shigaraki also started to scream and the black and red tendrils flew out of Izuku's palm, through Shigaraki's eyes.

Shigaraki fell backwards off of izuku and onto the ground. He screamed in pain as regeneration slowly brought him back.

'I can also use the tendril quirk...but unlike them it's from my palm not my fingertips.' Izuku rolled back up to his feet and felt the pain he felt slowly subsiding, as super regeneration quickly brought him back to full health.

Izuku was confused. He didn't feel his personality change when he used the Rivet Stab quirk. Nor had he for many of the quirks he had been using.

'Why isn't it changing my personality as it usually does...' Izuku looked at his hands and activated explosions.

He felt nothing happen.

'why would I not hesitate to hurt someone so bad...' Izuku looked at Shigaraki whose eyes regenerated as he looked at him.

Izuku also thought back to Muscular who he had almost murdered. The man was in the same building izuku left him, bleeding profusely.

Bakugo was still stood there staring at him.

"What the hell should I do...." Bakugo grit his teeth as someone approached him from behind.

"Leave him to me." A man with a red mask around his eyes walked up with a blade.

Bakugo's eyes widened as stain approached Muscular.

"He's evil, he doesn't deserve life." Stain raised his blade and slammed down into Muscular's neck, putting him out of his misery.