Chapter Fifteen.

The next four days were pure hell, for Ochako that is. Torino didn't hold back at all on either of them but Izuku was used to how hard Torino made it for him.

Ochako had started lifting weights with Izuku and quickly got the hang of it. She couldn't do to much compared to Izuku but that was a given because of his experience.

The two had also been tasked with fighting with their eyes closed. This had made them more aware of their surrounding and their senses were heightened.

Not relying on one for all took a little while to get used to for Ochako but for Izuku not using his quirk was basically second nature. After all he did still have way more experience without his quirk.

Izuku training his senses really did help with his lack of an eye, he now wore a eyepatch so his eye socket wouldn't be vulnerable.

Izuku and Ochako sat on the couch.

"Man I'm beat..." Ochako groans while throwing her hands in the air.

"Well don't get used to sitting down, we're going on patrol tonight." Torino tells the two.

"Really?!" Izuku and Ochako said in unison, Izuku in excitement and Ochako in annoyance.

"Yup, get ready and put on your hero costumes. Tonight's the real deal!" Torino walks into his room to change into his hero costume.

"I guess this is happening." Ochako sighs and grabs her hero costume.

"Good thing you came here in the hero costume...would've sucked if your parents took that too." Izuku chuckles a bit.

"Yeah, for real that would've been bad..." Ochako walks toward the bathroom.

"I'm gonna get changed, be right back." Ochako closes the bathroom door and Izuku stands there, already in his hero costume because he likes wearing it.

He thinks it looks good and makes him look cool.

Torino walks out of his room with his hero costume on.

"All right, once she's out we'll be heading to the train station, I wanna get closer to the middle of the city, more crimes around there. Remember, stay close to me and don't fight anyone! You don't have a hero's license yet you're just there to watch." Torino insists to the boy who just nods in response.

"Got it!" Ochako bursts out of the bathroom with a huge grin on her face.

"Check me out! I got some upgrades while you were in your coma." Ochako shows off her new small gauntlets on her wrists.

"These help me aim with my Air Force. Before I would have to wing it but now I can really aim when I flick!" Ochako makes a flicking motion.

"That's a great idea! Who made them?!" Izuku walks up to her and grabs her wrist moving it around so he can see the whole thing.

"Mei Hatsume the girl from the support course." Ochako tells him.

"Oh the girl who made Iida an advert?" Izuku asks remembering the pink haired girl from the sports festival.

"Mhm! She's really good at these things although it did take a few tries." Ochako laughed a bit.

'I'll have to ask her about making me an eye...' Izuku thought to himself as he backed off from Ochako.

Izuku had wanted to see if he could get an eye implanted that took in information, it would be cybernetic and he would have a chip installed so he could see what the eye saw. He had no idea if this was possible but it sounded so with the technology available.

"Alright you two, let's go!" Torino tells the two while walking to the door.

"Deku and Ochako, your first patrols!" Torino called them by there hero names, they had decided them a few days prior and sent them in threw email to Aizawa.