Chapter Thirteen.

Ochako Uraraka - 6987

Izuku Midoriya - 4519

Katsuki Bakugo - 3687

Shoto Todoroki - 3578

Izuku saw his name in the top two and was slightly surprised since he wasn't even the runner up in the sports festival.

"Deku!" Ochako walked up to him and playfully punched his shoulder.

"Good job, you got top two! Also can you come with me during lunch?" Ochako asks him.

He nods immediately.

"Sure, is there something you wanted to talk about?" Izuku questions her, they usually ate lunch together anyways so her asking specifically was out of the ordinary.

"Let's save it for when the time comes." Ochako smiles at him and walks back to her seat.

Izuku stands there confused before Bakugo walks up to him.

"Damn Deku, how'd you get more offers then me when I beat you!" Bakugo glared at the boy before rolling his eyes.

"Next time you won't get more offers then me!" He walks away high and mighty.

Izuku just laughs quietly.

"Now, hero agencies that offered to you will be listed in an email. Check at your own leisure but you must choose one before this Friday." Aizawa announces to all of them as he goes to lay back down.

'Who to pick...' Izuku pulls out his phone and goes to his email, checking the list of people.

Lunch quickly arrives and Izuku walks up to Ochako.

"So what did you need me for? If you wanted to eat together there was no need to ask, I mean we already eat everyday." Izuku chuckles.

Ochako stares at him with a nervous look on her face.

"Come with me." She stands up and grabs his hand before dragging him out of the room.

"Uraraka! Where are you taking me!?" She ran through the halls and he had to sprint to not fall over.

She was fast.

Suddenly she took a hard right into a closet.

"What the hell are you doing!" Izuku asked her as she closed to door and sighed.

She turned on the light and in the corner was All Might.

"ALL M-" Ochako clasped her hands over izuku's mouth.

"Listen! We need to talk." Ochako told him before letting up his hands.

"You know you could text me instead of basically kidnapping me!" Izuku whispers with All Might holding in a laugh.

"That's besides the point, dad you had something to talk to us about?" Ochako looks over to All Might and he nods.

"Yes you two, Midoriya as you know when I was both of your ages I was trained by my master, but after her passing her closest friend trained me. That friend being Gran Torino." All Might starts.

"Oh Gran Torino! How is he?" Izuku interjects with All Might smiling.

"He's doing just fine, he watched both of your performances at the sports festival and he's actually very interested to take you guys in for an internship." All Might continues with Ochako's eyes widening.

"I'll finally get to meet the man who trained you!" Ochako smiled and got giddy.

"Yes, that is if you choose to go." All Might ended his talk and both Izuku and Ochako looked at one another.

"Of course we'll go!" The two said in unison with All Might smiling in response.

"All Righty then, I'll let him know!"

All Might leaves the room leaving Ochako and Izuku alone.

"Well, we should wait a bit, if anyone sees us leave
the closet together they might get suspicious..." Ochako looks at Izuku who nods in agreement.

"That wouldn't be a good look, not right now." He laughs a bit.

After a few minutes Izuku walks out, he walks to the bathroom so he doesn't return at the same time that Ochako does.

Ochako also walked out but went straight to the lunch room. There she sat alone at the only remaining table. Soon after Izuku joined her.

It had been like that since school started, of course they were friends with others but the others also all had different friends they sat with.

Luckily, no one asked any questions, and the day went by smoothly. Izuku and Ochako got off the train to walk to their homes and this time All Might accompanied them.

"So, you guys can pack and we will be traveling to Hosu city tomorrow." All Might tells the two.

"Wait I thought we had until Friday to decide? That's what Aizawa said." Izuku questions All Might.

"Well you two get special passes because of yours truly." All Might points to himself with a grin on his face.

Ochako giggles and Izuku face palms.

"Well, I don't mind, I get to see Gran Torino sooner!" Izuku shakes his head and smiles.

"You guys got along pretty well didn't you?" All Might asks Izuku with Izuku nodding.

"I never really got a proper goodbye because he came back to Japan a few weeks before I left America. So it'll be nice to see him." All Might smiles at the boy.

"I'll be happy to finally meet him." Ochako says to Izuku's dismay.

"I still can't believe you never met Gran Torino, especially if at one point you were in America when he was as well." Izuku looks at Ochako who just shrugs.

"Guess we just never crossed paths." All Might looks at his daughter.

"You know we have talked about you a lot though. He also held you when you were a baby. So you've met, just not any times you'd remember." All Might laughs and Ochako just stares at him.

"Well, here's where we part ways." Izuku looks over to his apartment building.

"Yep, we'll we're leaving first thing in the morning we won't even be going to school so just come out here packed at the normal time you'd leave for school. I'll have a car here to pick us up." All Might tells the two mostly directing toward Izuku.

"Yes sir!" They both say and Ochako giggles.

"See you tomorrow Deku!" Ochako turns to Izuku and hesitates but hugs him.

He smiles abut then nervously looks at All Might. Now that he knows he's her dad it feels a bit weirder, but still he half hugged back, patting her back in the process.

"Yeah I'll see you guys tomorrow." Izuku says before Ochako let's go of him and he waves at the both of them while walking to his apartment complex.

"You really have it bad for that boy Ochako." All Might teases making her blush in the process.

"It's not that bad!" Ochako insists with All Might laughing as they both walk to their apartment complex.