Chapter Thirty-One.

"Young Midoriya!" All Might yelled at the sight of Izuku.

While the others didn't notice it, Ochako did, the expression on Izuku's face was one he's never made before.

Shigaraki smirked at the sight of him.

"You're finally here." Shigaraki walked toward izuku and izuku walked to him.

"You got masters orders yes?" Shigaraki asks him as izuku nods.

"Kill them all." Izuku maniacally laughs.

Aizawa and All Might were in shock.

"Midoriya what are you doing!" Aizawa yelled before feeling the air leave his body.

Izuku appeared in front of him and kicked him back into a wall, Aizawa's human nature caused him to close his eyes and Shigaraki regained use of decay immediately attempting to use it on the ground.

Ochako uses blackwhip to lift him up and izuku looked over to her with a grin.

"Uraraka, I'll finally kill you!" Izuku ran at her and used his explosions to try and blow her up.

Ochako used float to avoid izuku and made a cocoon like structure around Eri using blackwhip.

"Izuku what are you doing!" She yelled as izuku used his explosions to shoot himself into the air.

"Doing what I should have a long time ago!" He says as he scratching toward Ochako barely drawing blood from her cheek.

Ochako feels tears threaten to leave eyes but grits her teeth.

"WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!" Red energy starts to form at Ochako's feet.

'Fa Jin! Faux one hundred percent!' Ochako blitzes at izuku midair and kicks him into the ruble.

She looks back at Shigaraki who is uncontrollably laughing.

Ochako grit her teeth and wrapped blackwhip around her arms and legs.

She shot herself at Shigaraki and punched him in the face. Blood spewed everywhere from shigaraki but he continued to laugh.

Ochako turns back and shoot's herself at him again.

"You can't kill me if you tried!" Shigaraki turns around and punching Ochako in the gut at she was flying at him.

Ochako almost folds in half and goes straight down to the ground. Subconsciously turning off all of her quirks.

Shigaraki fell to the ground but landed on his feet.

He smiled and put his hands on the ground but once again Decay didn't work.

Shigaraki instantly glared over to Aizawa who was almost completely submerged under rubble, but still had his eye open on Shigaraki.

Shigaraki stood back up and slowly walked toward Aizawa.

"This will have been a long time coming, erasurehead." Claws appear on the edge of Shigaraki's hands.

Suddenly he's stopped in place, shigaraki looks down to his chest and sees string like lines ripping into his skin.

He slowly turns his head and sees Best Jeanist the number three hero standing at the top of the hole that Ochako originally created to get into the battlefield.

Behind Jeanist was the newly crowned number four hero Hawks. Hawks flew in and grabbed Eri before flying back out before anyone can stop him.

"Got the girl." Hawks looks at Eri who is beyond terrified.

"Don't worry little one, we're here to save you." Hawks puts his hand out and Eri grabs it after hesitating.

Shigaraki glares up at the two top hero's.