Chapter Thirty-Two.

Bakugo walked into the dorms to see almost every student there.

"Bakugo, big news." Kaminari says as Bakugo walks over to everyone.

"What is it?" Bakugo asked as he looked over to see Todoroki holding a note.

Bakugo walked up and ripped the note out of his hand.

*I have found my calling, hero's aren't for me, I will kill them, and sometime I'll kill you all.*
Under it was another small message.

*if you come and find me, I'll kill you even sooner.*

Bakugo grit his teeth and dropped the note.

"That bastard..." Bakugo said.

The other agreed but they didn't know bakugo wasn't talking about izuku.

The dorm door opened and everyone looked over to see Ochako. They had never seen her like this though.

Her hero costume was close to fully destroyed and she had tear marks on her face. She wasn't smiling like she usually was. She looked blank.

"Ochako." The girls said noticing her demeanor.

Not only had she lost izuku but she lost nighteye.

Ochako glanced over at the group.

"Did you hear! Izuku went rogue!" Mina yelled with Ochako gritting her teeth and instinctively using one for all, while punching a wall.

The wall crumbled and Ochako looked at what she had done. Her mind was all over the place and she ran upstairs to her room.

The class stood in shock, all but Bakugo.

Bakugo walks over to the stairs.

"Bakugo you shouldn't." Momo goes to stop him but is held back by Todoroki.

"Let him do as he pleases." Todoroki told the girl with Bakugo looking back at him, his eyes saying thank you.

Bakugo went upstairs to her room and knocked on the door.

"What do you want..." Ochako answered sitting on the floor on the opposite side of the door.

"Uraraka please, open the door." Bakugo pleaded making Ochako surprised.

Ochako got up and turned around.

"What do you want Bakugo..." She asked him not opening the door.

"We need to talk about Deku." Bakugo says trying to open the door.

It was locked.

"It doesn't matter Bakugo, I saw him myself he's gone, all for one gave his quirks back and he's fully gone! What's the point anymore! I got expelled from U.A, I lost my boyfriend! I lost my uncle! WHATS THE POINT!"

Bakugo heard Ochako punch her door.

"Please, let me in..." Bakugo mumbled.

The door finally opened and Bakugo was met with Ochako with tears flowing down her face.

Bakugo frowned, the first time Ochako had seen him do so.

"Let's sit down." Bakugo told her.

Ochako nodded and walked over to her bed, sitting down.

Bakugo closed the door.

"So you're expelled." Bakugo started while sitting down at Ochako's desk.

Ochako nodded as more tears welled up in her eyes.

Bakugo sighed.

"What did you do?" Bakugo asks while looking at her costume.

"I....I joined a raid I wasn't part of, technically an act of vigilantism." Ochako said while sniffling.