Chapter Thirty.

Ochako jumped from building to building before landing in front of a huge building.

'The Shie Hassaikai compound.' Ochako thought to herself as she saw the hero's surround the entrance to the building.

She watched as the hero's in the surrounding area evacuated people.

'This is big...' Ochako thought to herself as she watched Kirishima and Fatgum walk in the building.

'So it was a throwaway answer...' Ochako thought back to Nighteye talking about how Ochako wasn't qualified.

Ochako grit her teeth and squeezed down on her shirt collar.

She was completely covered in a black outfit besides her pink support items.

She had a black mask on resembling izuku's mask from his hero costume.

The raid started and Ochako jumped onto the top of the compound. She knew her father was part of the raid but with how little of one for all was probably left she felt like he'd be more of a liability.

Of course her father didn't think that, he was still under the impression that he was the strongest. He was wrong.

The now empty part of the city was lifeless, Ochako could feel her stomach then as she thought of what could be happening to that girl. What if she was too late.

Ochako jumped down and snuck past the few hero's keep guard. Each falling down unconscious.

'Thanks izuku...' She looks at her hand that she just used to knock them out.

Izuku had taught her a technique to use for that exact moment.

'They'll be awake soon, hopefully no one finds them.'

Ochako ran into the building and saw someone standing at the edge of a staircase. He had white long hair and was sickly pale.

"What's the plan sir." A familiar voice asked with the white haired man laughing.

'Oh no...' Ochako peeked her head around the corner and saw a beefed up Shigaraki and Kurogiri.

"We wait for the hero's to save that girl, then I turn this place to dust." Shigaraki laughs.

"We need that girl right?" Dabi asks while sitting in an office chair.

"No, we just need her quirk, and with my new powers." Shigaraki looks at the palm of his hand to see a hole.

"That shouldn't be a problem." He grins.

Ochako's eyes widen.

'He has all for one...'

Suddenly a huge crash is heard below them, the whole building shakes and Ochako loses her balance falling right behind the league.

Shigaraki and Dabi turn around.

"Who the hell-" Both Shigaraki and Dabi recognize Ochako and smirk.

"Ochako, right?" Shigaraki says asking her to confirm her name.

Ochako said nothing and rolled backward onto her feet.

'Shit.'

Shigaraki put his hand up.

"Perish."

Ochako instinctively activated smokescreen and avoided the punch coming at her using dangersense.

'This is bad!' Ochako looked down at the floor.

She breathed in heavily.

'SMASH!'

The floor below her burst into pieces and she started falling.

"What the hell was that!" Ochako heard All Might's voice ask.

"Dad! We have to r-" Ochako got punched in the gut and sent flying into a wall.

"Shut up rat, this was supposed to be a quiet mission." Shigaraki glares at her.

All Might looked at Ochako and then Shigaraki.

Behind All Might stood Mirio fighting Chisaki.

"All Might! A little help!" Mirio used permeation to dodge the tendrils of overhaul flying at him.

'This is really bad'

Ochako notices shigaraki look at Eri. Shigaraki pounces but Ochako grabs him with blackwhip.

"I WONT LET YOU HURT HER!" Ochako yells gritting her teeth and trying to keep her footing.

Shigaraki turns back to her.

"You really are such a nuisance." Shigaraki flies at Ochako with his palm out ready to take her quirk.

Ochako's eyes widened but before Shigaraki could hit her All Might jumped in and punched Shigaraki into a wall.

"Capture him." All Might ordered.

Ochako wrapped Shigaraki fully in blackwhip but he easily broke out.

"That's not gonna work on me." Shigaraki says with an unimpressed expression.

Shigaraki puts out his hand and Ochako's eyes widen as he nears the ground.

All of the sudden Shigaraki looks back at his hand.

"Why won't it work." He growls before looking over to the hero's and smiling.

Ochako looks back and sees Aizawa with his quirk activated.

Shigaraki smiles.

"Erasurehead, you're still so cool!" His voice shakes as instead of decay a tendril appears from his hand and he shoots it at Aizawa.

All Might grabs Aizawa and jumps out of the way.

Shigaraki looks back to where Ochako was and sees nothing.

"Where'd that brat go..." Shigaraki smiles.

"They should be here soon." Shigaraki continues to smile and almost burst into laughter.

Back at U.A Todoroki went to wake up izuku. Once he found he wasn't in his room he was very confused. He decided to go ask Ochako but when he went to knock on her door it opened, all that was in the room was a note on her nightstand.

He picked it up and as he read it his eyes widened.

'No way...'

Back at the battle Overhaul and Mirio were both on their last legs. Eri sat astonished at the power in the building.

Ochako had grabbed her and hid behind a big pile of ruble.

"Save me please." She cried while Ochako did burpees and squats.

"I will, don't worry Eri." Ochako stopped and stood up looking over the ruble.

'Third, I hope this works' She says to the vestiges.

'There's a good chance it won't, but if you don't try you and everyone here will die!' The third told her as sweat dripped down Ochako's head.

'Second we could really use you right now.' Yoichi the first user says with the second hesitating.

Since Shigaraki had revealed that he was there other hero's had been called to action. Endeavor appeared and immediately started a clash with Dabi who had been mostly dormant since they fell through the building.

Ochako looked at Eri and smiled.

"You'll be okay, I promise I'll save you." Ochako told her before a huge crash was heard.

Ochako peeked out again and felt her heart sink.

Izuku stood with flames coming out of his side and a devious grin.