Chapter Forty.

All Might stood up and All for One looked over to him. A huge grin appeared on his face as he saw All Might in his muscle form.

"Dad stop! You'll die!" Ochako begged All Might.

"Ochako, what kind of father would I be, if I didn't put my life on the line to protect my daughter." All Might said with Ochako's eyes widening.

All Might prepared to jump down.

"DAD PLEASE!" Ochako screamed.

"All Might." All for One watched as All Might jumped down.

"Texas Smash!" All Might yelled while trying to hit All for One.

All for one dodged and his eyes widened.

"YOUR'E SLOW TOSHINORI!" All for One activates his spearlike bones quirk and punches All Might in the side piercing him.

Blood spewed out of All Might's body and he coughed up blood. He jumped up and held his side.

'Damnit!' All Might tried to back away but Tendrils flew out of All for One's fingers puncturing his stomach.

All Might had flashes of a younger Ochako fly through his head.

'I'm sorry...I wish I spent more time with you back then...' All Might looks over to Ochako who was bawling her eyes out trying to stand up.

Izuku sat up from his position along with Shigaraki.

The two watched as All for One and All Might clashed.

It was a one sided bout All for One completely dominating.

"All Might. You truly are weak!" All for One kicks All Might in the stomach knocking him onto his knees.

He leans over and holds his stomach.

All for One watches.

"Part of me pity's you, you used to be such a formidable foe, and now you're pathetic." All for One walked up and kicked All Might again onto his back.

"Do you have anything to say for yourself? As you let yourself die in front of your daughter." All for One grins.

All Might smiles.

"I was just the distraction."

All for One is suddenly pierced by Tendrils from both sides.

He looks to his left and sees Shigaraki and then to his right and sees Izuku.

He looks back to All Might who was now laughing.

Ochako watched from afar in awe as tears still flowed down her face.

"Don't get Cocky! You haven't even got the brunt of their power!" All Might yells before All for One points his hands out at him.

Ochako watched as All for One prepared to kill her father.

'Come on! Get up damnit!' Ochako internally scolded herself as she pushed herself up onto her feet.

Not only had her own blast done significant damage but gearshift had ended making her extremely exhausted.

"One for all..." She muttered.

"One hundred percent!" She barely got out before jumping at All for One.

All for One glared up at her and switched his target to her.

"You're also bait!" All for One told All Might.

Before he could shoot the tendrils out of his fingers he was kicked in the side by Shigaraki, it sent him into another kick in the face from izuku almost snapping his neck.

The third and final hit was from Ochako who sent him backward into a building smashing right through it.

Izuku looked at Shigaraki and then Ochako.

"Don't think this means I'm on your side!" Shigaraki goes to hit Izuku and Ochako punches him out of the way.

The trio look back and see All for One appearing out of the building.

"Izuku! Take dad and get him far away!" Ochako ordered while holding off Shigaraki as he tried to touch the ground and use decay.

Izuku hesitated before running over and grabbing All Might who had reverted to his small form.

"Young Midoriya...put me down." All Might mumbled.

Izuku grit his teeth as he dashed away.

"No All Might...I won't let you die, not when Ochako is already going through enough..." Izuku ran behind a building and put All Might down.

'What do I do...' izuku watched as his idol bled out in front of him.

Izuku felt the situation fully sync in and he started crying. He ran out to where the hero's were.

"HELP! A MAN IS DYING PLEASE HELP ME!" Izuku screamed.

Someone landed next to him with another person on his back.

"Midoriya!" Aizawa called out to the boy and izuku looked over.

"Mr.Aizawa!" Izuku beckoned him over.

Aizawa followed izuku and saw All Might on the ground.

'Damnit!' Aizawa hauled the person on his back onto the ground.

'Who is this...' Izuku looked at the young girl as she walked over.

"All Might..." Eri said looking at the man.

"Eri..." All Might coughed and smiled.

The now nine year old girl put her hands in All Mights.

"You're gonna be okay All Might!" Eri closed her eyes and the horn on her head started to glow.

Aizawa walked up to Izuku.

"Are you the real Izuku Midoriya?" Aizawa asked with a glare.

Izuku nodded with a firm stare.

"Even if I wasn't, now isn't the time." Izuku turned around and looked at the destruction of All for One, Shigaraki, and Ochako's fight.

He watched as Shigaraki put his hand toward the floor with a huge smile, Ochako was occupied with All for one so neither of them could stop him.

"He's gonna use decay..." Izuku mumbled before panicking.

'Stop!' Izuku started to run toward the fight.

'Stop using that quirk!' His eyes became red and his hair flew up into the air.

Shigaraki touched the floor but nothing happened.

"What the hell..." Shigaraki went to hit the ground again but still nothing.

He grit his teeth and looked around. He spotted izuku and smirked.

"I KNEW I SHOULDVE KILLED YOU INSTEAD OF TAKING YOU WITH ME!" Shigaraki yelled to Izuku before blackwhip wrapped around his neck and started to strangle him.

"Don't you dare!" Ochako grit her teeth and continued to strangle Shigaraki.

Shigaraki looked back up at her with anger in his eyes.

"Tell me! Is Tenko still in there!" Ochako yelled at him.