Chapter Seventeen.

"You are not allowed to take credit for taking out stain."

Ochako, Izuku, Todoroki and Iida all sat in a room with the mayor of the city they were in across from them. It had been a week since the stain incident.

"Ok." Izuku shrugs.

"Why not? We took him out shouldn't we get payed our dues?" Ochako questions with Todoroki nodding in agreement.

"Just because we don't have hero licenses didn't mean we were gonna sit by and watch people die." Todoroki adds.

"Well, it still is illegal." The mayor told the four.

"According to the stories in the paper it'll say Endeavor was the one who defeated him." The mayor turns on a screen showing the newspaper with Endeavor on the front page.

Todoroki grits his teeth.

"Why should he get credit for it! Who cares if we used our quirks illegally just say you gave us a slap on the wrist!" Todoroki gets up and raises his voice.

"If you don't calm down I'll give you more than a slap on the wrist." The mayor growled at the boy startling him.

"Listen, I don't know about us getting credit for stain, but can Deku at least get credit for the train? All of those people could've died and he stopped it along with the Nomu attacking it all on his own." Ochako speaks up.

"That situation, we have little choice. The amount of people who saw him on top of the fact that his explosions made it unbelievable to give Gran Torino the credit gives us no choice but to give him credit." The mayor looks down while putting his hands behind his back.

Todoroki pipes down and sits.

"I think it's stupid to give someone who wasn't there credit when Midoriya almost died." He looks down to his hands.

"If he hadn't awakened a new quirk he'd be dead right now!" Todoroki looks back up.

"Todoroki it's fine, I'm fine really." Izuku walks over to Todoroki and pats his shoulder.

"That's not the point though..." Todoroki clenches his fists.

Iida sat in the corner of the room on a chair. He hadn't said a word.

Todoroki looks at him and slowly nods.

"Well, besides all that I'd like to thank you all for your help out there." The mayor bowed down and Todoroki rolled his eyes.

"Could've said that beforehand." Todoroki mumbles to himself.

The rest of them just nod. Iida was still quite but stood up.

"Iida?" Ochako looked over at the boy.

"I'm so sorry!" Iida bowed down with tears in his eyes.

The mayor is surprised but accepts the apology.

Iida glares up at him surprising the mayor.

"I'm not apologizing to you." Iida growls taking all of them by surprise.

"Shoto, Ochako, Deku." Iida calls all of them by their hero names.

"I put you all in danger because of my own selfish desire for revenge!" Iida bowed back down.

"I sincerely apologize and I swear nothing of the sort will ever happen again!" He finishes.

Shoto Deku and Ochako all exchanges looks at each other.

"Listen man I get it, wanting to get revenge makes sense, seeing someone hurt another person you love, it hurts." Ochako talks to Iida.

Flashes off all for one flow through her mind. She remembers visiting her dad in the hospital back when he had won against all for one, but all for one lived, and he was in prison.

Ever since she saw her father with that big scar on his stomach, that not even recovery girl could heal.

She also wanted revenge, she just never had the power to do it.

Ochako closes her eyes and smiles.

"It's not worth it, you wouldnt feel better if you killed stain." Ochako hesitated a bit, she genuinely did want revenge on all for one.

'This is way different...' Ochako thinks to herself.

The four of them left the building and all went their separate ways, Ochako and Izuku decided they'd hang out later in the day.

A dark room with the only light being a small tv. Shigaraki itched his neck while looking at a video of the sports festival.

"That's the girl...the one who ruined my Nomu..." Shigaraki looks at Ochako as she stands on the podium after winning it all.

"Master, I'll kill All Might if it's the last thing I do." Shigaraki smiles as All Might appears on the screen.

A knock is heard and lights come on.

"Master, people have come to see you." Shigaraki looks back at Kurogiri and nods.

"Let em in." Shigaraki stands up and walks to the stools at the bar.

Kurogiri goes back to the door and opens it. Two people walk in, one tall man, in his twenties, and one girl in her late teens.

"These two want to join the league." Kurogiri tells shigaraki.

"I heard stain was affiliated with you. I agree with his philosophy of fake hero's." The black haired man says with a grin.

Stitches littered his face as it looked like he had been burned beyond recognition.

"She's the same." The man points at the girl.

"I wanna meet Mr.Stainy!" The girl grins while giggly wildly.

"Names?" Shigaraki looks at the two.

"I'm Himiko Toga!" The girl giggles and licks a knife she had in her hand.

"Dabi." The man answers with a straight face.

"Quirks?" Shigaraki continues.

"Blue flame" Dabi sparks up a fire in his hands with a smirk.

Toga recoils a bit.

"I steal blood...with my knives." She awkwardly grins.

Shigaraki nods.

"You're in." He tells the two with an evil grin.

Toga celebrates as Dabi sits on a stool near shigaraki.

"So what's your real name?" Shigaraki asks Dabi.

Dabi laughs a bit and shakes his head.

"That's for me to know only." Dabi grabs a glass of something and drinks it quickly.

Izuku felt his phone buzz in his pocket and quickly took it out.

"Hello?" He answers the phone.

"Hey Deku!" Ochako yells through the phone startling Izuku.

"Hey Uraraka, What's up." Izuku laughs a bit as he sits on his bed.

"Come outside. Let's go somewhere and do something." Ochako insists to Izuku.

"Wanna get dinner?" Izuku asks her.

She goes silent for a minute.

"Uh, yeah sure!" She said out of breath.

"You okay?" Izuku asks her noticing her panting.

"Yeah! Im fine! Im just gonna go change real quick if we're gonna go to dinner!" Ochako laughs a bit.

"Good idea." Izuku laughs as well.

"Well, I'll see you in a few?" Ochako asks Izuku.

"Yup It's a date!" Izuku quickly says without thinking.

"Yeah....it's a date." Ochako mutters while smiling.

The two blush and hang up.