Chapter Twenty-Nine.

"Sir you have to let me fight! I found Eri there and she knows me!" Ochako begged Nighteye.

After Ochako and Mirio informed Nighteye of the Eri situation a rescue mission was planned by Nighteye and other hero's. It took two weeks before being officialized.

"No Ochako, you aren't a hero yet you can't fight this battle." Nighteye tells her.

Ochako grits her teeth.

"Then why the hell is Togata allowed to fight huh! He's a third year and just as much of a hero as I am!" Ochako raises her voice.

"Ochako Uraraka you don't raise your voice at a hero!" All Might scolds making Ochako look over to him.

Ochako scoffs.

"I thought out of anyone that at least you'd be on my side, but no, why would you be." Ochako growls before turning around and walking out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

Ochako activates one for all, breaking the law with no care, and jumps onto the roof before using blackwhip to fling herself back toward U.A.

'Talk about being a real hero, you're nothing but a fake. Letting that girl suffer while you have a damn faculty meeting instead of saving her.' Ochako thinks to herself as she uses float to stay in the air and continue flying to U.A.

Izuku was at U.A sparring with Aizawa.

Izuku went for a kick on Aizawa's calf but Aizawa jumped avoiding the kick. While in the air Aizawa rotated his body and kicked izuku in the mouth before he could react.

"You're too slow." Aizawa says as izuku quickly recovers and makes an X with his arms blocking the incoming follow up kick.

Izuku quickly rotated his arm and grabbed Aizawa's leg, attempting to throw his teacher over his head and onto the ground. Instead as he ripped Aizawa over him Aizawa rotated his foot kicking izuku straight in the nose and then turning his leg and placing it over his chest.

Izuku lay on the floor with Aizawa on top of him using his leg to keep him down.

"You lose." Aizawa said with a small smirk.

Izuku breathed heavily and smiled.

"Good match, you've improved greatly." Aizawa said getting up and offering a hand to him.

Izuku took his hand and let Aizawa help him up.

"You guys are dismissed, good job today." Aizawa told the two.

They both bowed and walked out of the room. Not saying a word to one another. Izuku walked back to the dorms.

Once inside he walked to his room and opened it. He closed the door and turned around to be tackled into a hug.

"What the-"

"Izuku..." Ochako called him by his first name surprising him.

"Ochako? What's wrong?" Izuku hugs her back.

Ochako had been at Nighteye's internship for the past two weeks and hadn't seen izuku since.

"I hate it! I hate it so much!" Ochako breaks down crying.

Izuku holds her up from falling.

"Ochako what happened!" Izuku becomes alarmed and walks her over to his bed, sitting her down.

Ochako looks up at him and tries to calm down but to no avail.

"Th-they won't let me fight! They won't let me save someone!" Ochako cried and izuku sat next to her putting his legs on the bed and holding his arms out.