Chapter Four.

"Ah, hello there, I'm Tenya Iida." Iida introduces himself to her while putting his hand out.

"Hey, I'm Ochako Uraraka!" Uraraka shakes Iida's hand.

Uraraka looks over and sees Izuku. She recognizes him and walks over.

"Hey you're the boy I met in America right?" Uraraka questions while holding out her hand and pointing to his unmistakable green hair.

"Yeah that's me." Izuku smiles.

"Wait wait, let me try and remember...." Uraraka puts her hand to her chin.

"Mido..." Uraraka starts.

Izuku points to his hair.

"Midoriya!" Uraraka finishes with Izuku chuckling after.

"Yeah Izuku Midoriya, and you're Ochako Uraraka Yeah?" Izuku says acting as if he didn't just hear her introduce herself to Iida.

"Yup thats me!" Uraraka smiles and claps her hands together.

"Aw that's such a relief, someone here I know at least well enough to talk to." Uraraka says before the door opens.

"If you're here to talk you can leave now." Mr.Aizawa waltzes over to his podium.

"Now for seats."

After Aizawa makes the seating arrangement he starts an announcement.

"Usually you'd be going to orientation right now, but we don't need that here. Get in your gym uniforms and we will be going to the baseball field for a quirk apprehension test." Aizawa walks out of the room.

All of the students walk to the fields after changing.

"Now, Ochako Uraraka, you scored the highest points in the entrance exams. So please come here." Aizawa holds a baseball in his right hand.

Uraraka walks up to him.

"Yes sir?" She questions.

Aizawa holds out the ball.

"Throw this as far as you can using your quirk." Aizawa hands her the ball and backs away.

Uraraka blinks a few times before cranking back her arm and activating one for all at 3% before throwing the ball 100 meters. Since it was such a low percentage of her power it didn't boost her that much.

Izuku thought back to when they first met at the middle school in America.

'Wait...I thought she was quirkless?'

"We will be doing tests such as these to pinpoint where you are with your quirk. These results will most likely be used in the future." Aizawa announces as he grabs another baseball from a basket.

One by one the test were held, Izuku being quirkless struggled but held his own. Aizawa was impressed by him being so strong getting second in the grip strength test only behind Shoji, who had the quirk advantage.

Once the tests were over Izuku had gotten 10th, blowing Aizawa's expectations out of the water.

Uraraka got 4th only behind Bakugo,Todoroki, and Momo.

"Alright, now we will go back to class, you will collect your Syllabus and you will leave." Aizawa sternly says with the whole class nodding.

Izuku did just what he was told and as he left the school he saw Uraraka in front of him talking to a green haired girl. The one she had saved during the entrance exams.

"Thank you so much Uraraka!" The girl bowed down.

"Please, don't thank me, it's what a hero would do right?" Uraraka responded.