Chapter Twenty-Two.

Ochako ran through the forest half conscious and in the distance she saw a figure surrounded by ice.

'Todoroki?' Ochako thought to herself while speeding up using one for all.

"Shoto! Are you oka-" Ochako paused as she noticed that it wasn't shoto.

"Deku..." Her eyes widened as the boy looked over to her.

"Ochako..." He said in a strangely monotone voice as burns on his body started to heal.

Flames from Dabi flew at Ochako but Izuku jumped in front of her blocking the flames with his back.

"What happened to you?!" Izuku asked while gritting his teeth in pain.

"I could ask the same couldn't I?" Ochako questioned as Izuku covered his back in ice.

Izuku's eye twitched.

"DIE!" Izuku turns and shoots an explosion at Dabi that hits him and sends him into a tree.

He turns back to Ochako and smiles a crazed smile.

"Let's kill them!" Izuku turns and laughs like a maniac as he shoots blue flames at Dabi who dodges.

Izuku uses ice to cool himself off and he turns to Ochako.

"You should stay back, I got this." He says in a monotone voice.

"I-if you want!" He stutters as the regeneration starts back up.

'H-he's awakening so many quirks...whats going on?!' Ochako thinks to herself while Izuku smirks.

Suddenly blackwhip shoots out of izuku's wrists and holds onto Dabi. He pulls back flings himself at Dabi, he deactivates blackwhip and activates his explosions.

"DIE!" He screams before slamming Dabi into a tree.

Dabi's scars open up and blood starts streaming down his face.

Dabi laugh's and uses his fire to get Izuku off.

Izuku turns and sees compress throw a small ball at Ochako.

He looks to Ochako to see her staring back at him.

'No' He thinks to himself before shooting at Ochako and getting hit by the small ball instead.

Dabi chuckles as Izuku is taken into compress's quirk.

"Subject captured." Compress chuckles as shoto is let out of compresses quirk.

He lay unconscious on the ground.

"H-HEY!" Ochako's voice cracks as she runs at compress getting cut off by Dabi who shoot flames at her.

"Where do you think you're going little girl?" Dabi smirks as he shoots more flames at her.

"DIE!" Bakugo flew in and kicked Dabi onto his back.

Iida jumped in close behind and ran over to Todoroki.

"Todoroki are you okay!" Iida yelled to the boy who was just waking up.

"GUYS! HELP DEKU! HE GOT TRAPPED IN THAT GUYS QUIRK!" Ochako yells with Bakugo immediately looking over.

Bakugo dashes at compress and compress barely dodged the incoming kick.

"Get us out of here!" Compress yelled with portals quickly appearing behind him.

Dabi laughed psychotically.

"Don't worry! I'll be back to haunt you!" Dabi yelled as stitches continued to fall off of his face making him look more and more like a walking skeleton.