Chapter Thirty-Four.

Ochako walked up to a building and looked up at it.

'Usually yakuza are more discrete.' She thinks to herself while looking at the huge building.

She heard explosions inside and checked the clock. It was 7:15 Am.

"I'm a bit late but eh, whatever.' She thinks to herself while jumping onto the side of the building.

She holds on to a window cell and attaches blackwhip to the top of the building.

She flings herself up and lands on the top.

'Let's join the fight!' Ochako raises her fists and is about to destroy the roof but is tackled away and into another building, she crashes through the windows and is in the middle of an office.

"EVERYONE EVACUATE!" She yells to the office workers before she's kicked in the jaw.

She looks up and see's izuku with a grin on his face.

"Ochako Uraraka, good to see you again." Izuku says while clenching his fists.

"Wish I could say the same." Ochako grits her teeth.

Ochako uses blackwhip to push herself off of the ground and out of the way of a punch from izuku.

"Ugh! Damn you!" Ochako grabs a desk and throws it at Izuku who breaks it in half using an explosion.

Once the desk is destroyed izuku looks around the room.

He looks down and see's his foot with blackwhip gripping on his ankle.

Ochako slams him into the floor and he bounces up.

"This isn't where the fighting was supposed to be!" Ochako grits her teeth and grabs izuku before throwing him into the building where the hero's were fighting the Yakuza.

She catapults herself after him using blackwhip and the two fly into the building crashing through a wall.

Once the smoke clears Ochako looks around and sees hero's.

Izuku was up against a wall with a glass shard in his arm. Blood spewed out of him and he seemed to panic.

Slowly his face started to change.

Ochako's eyes widened as another persons eye appeared on his face.

'I was right!' She thought to herself.

Izuku grit his teeth and went to run away but bakugo blasted him in the side of the head with an explosion.

"Stay down!" Bakugo held his gauntlet against izuku's head.

Izuku just laughed, it seemed as if he couldn't stop.

"Ochako Uraraka!" Ochako looked over and saw her father standing there.

"D-dad!" Ochako tried to activate the base power of one for all but it wouldn't work.

She looked behind her father and saw Aizawa with his eyes red.

"Don't stop my quirk stop his!" Ochako pointed to Izuku who had a smile on his face.

"Katsuki Bakugo right? Your quirk is explosion." Izuku's laughter becomes louder.

"Let's see how you like it!" Izuku's body starts becoming orange.

"GET DOWN!" Ochako yells while trying to cover everyone with blackwhip.

Izuku's body explodes and the whole building along with it.

Ochako feels a ring in her ear as blackwhip retracts. Fire is all around and she looks over to the hero's who she luckily protected using blackwhip. All but one.