3 | Confrontations

💔💔

💔💔

I HAVE NO INTEREST IN YOUR BOYFRIEND.

ISADORA GROANED AS SHE OPNED HER WATER BOTTLE

The blonde was nursing one hell of a hangover and she felt absolutely miserable, especially since she had woken up on the bathroom floor this morning, having thrown up twice more throughout the night. She should've known better than to drink as much as she had, especially since it had been a school night and as she made her way towards the school, she took a sip of her water.

"You don't look very well, Is," Steve said, as he walked over to the blonde. She groaned as she took another sip of water before looking towards Steve.

"Yeah, that's probably because I feel like absolute shit," Isadora snapped and Steve raised an eyebrow as he looked towards her.

"Well, you did drink a lot last night," Steve commented.

"Yeah, I know. By the way, I cannot believe you just left the party and ditched me last night!" Isadora snapped at him.

"See, that's where you're wrong, Is. I looked everywhere for you but someone said they'd seen you leave with Billy."

"Wait, what? Billy told me that you took Hazel and Kendra home, which doesn't make sense because why didn't you take Nancy home too?" Isadora asked.

"Uh, Nancy wanted to stay longer. And you believed Billy? Come on, you know that I would never ditch you, especially not at a party, Is. Also ... Billy?" Steve asked her.

"Nancy Wheeler wanted to stay longer at a party? And I know you normally wouldn't but it kind of seemed like you did last night, Steve."

"Come on, as if I would do that to you, Is. And apparently you left the party with Billy Hargrove? Did he take you home?"

"Steve —" Isadora groaned as she rubbed the sides of her temples with her fingers and frowned at him, "Surprisingly, yes he did."

"Okay, and did you hook up with him, Isadora?"