12 | School Dance

💔💔

💔💔

I DON'T DANCE.

BILLY HARGROVE WAS NOT A FAN OF SCHOOL DANCES

In fact, if he had to be completely honest, he hated them but that hadn't stopped him from asking Isadora Jones to go to the school dance with him and honestly a part of him had been surprised when she had said yes. And now the night of the school dance had arrived and Billy felt something he didn't feel very often, but he was nervous for he wanted to make a good impression on the pretty blonde, especially since she'd given him a second chance and had said yes to being his girlfriend. Billy Hargrove didn't want to be the one to disappoint her.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Beatrix Hargrove asked, as she appeared in the doorway of her brother's room and folded her arms across her chest as she watched her twin brother attempt to fix the suit he was wearing, "I don't think I've ever seen you wear a suit in your life, Bills."

"I'm going to the school dance tonight with Is," Billy told her.

"Wait, you're going to a school dance? Oh, is tonight finally the night?" Beatrix asked, as she walked over to her brother and shook her head at him, "Here, let me fix your sleeves for you so you don't look like a complete idiot."

"I feel like a complete idiot. I don't even know how to dance, Trixie. What if Is asks me to dance with her and I step on her toes?" Billy asked, as Beatrix finished fixing his sleeves before taking a step back and leaning against his dresser.

"You're not going to step on her toes. And seriously is tonight the night?"

"I don't know what you mean," Billy said.

"Come on, I know that you're in love with Isadora. By the way, I want to meet her. I mean you have told me so much about her that I feel like I know her already," Beatrix told him. Billy rolled his eyes at her before his sister noticed the box sitting on his bed and gestured towards it, "What's that?"

"You want to meet Isadora?" He asked her. Beatrix nodded. She had heard a lot about Isadora but because she never really went to school, she had never met Isadora.