20 | Christmas Party

💔💔

💔💔

IS THAT THE ONLY CHRISTMAS SONG YOU KNOW?

"IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR."

As Isadora sang her favourite Christmas song, Kendra smiled as she looked over to where her best friend was standing. The friends had all gathered at Steve's house and were helping him to set up for his Christmas party tonight, and Isadora had even managed to talk Billy into helping them.

"That song brings back memories," Kendra told Isadora, who stopped singing and looked towards her best friend before shrugging.

"Yeah, but not all of them are good memories, Ken. If it wasn't for you, Steve, Eddie, Ellie and Hazel, I don't know how I would've even gotten through Christmas," Isadora said.

"We're always going to be here for you, no matter what," Kendra told her. Isadora nodded and smiled at her best friend before she walked over to a nearby table, where Billy was also standing and she began re-arranging the decorations on the table, humming away as she did.

"It's the most wonderful time of the year," Isadora sang, making Billy look towards her.

"Is, do you know any other Christmas songs or are you just planning to sing that one song on repeat?" Billy asked, as he looked towards Isadora, and she stopped singing and made a face before she walked over to help Steve and Kendra prepare the drinks, humming away as she walked away.

"Did I say something wrong?" Billy asked, as he looked over to where Hazel was standing.

"That song is special to Isa," Hazel explained, as she glanced over to where Isadora was helping Kendra prepare platters of food.

"I didn't know," Billy said quietly.

"Look, I know this isn't really your kind of thing, but it is Isa's or at least it used to be. And I know she used to love that song, so that's part of the reason why it's the only Christmas song she sings," Hazel said. Billy nodded and looked over to where Isadora was, feeling really bad that he had unintentionally upset her. Isadora noticed Billy looked at her and she smiled at him before returning her attention towards her conversation with Kendra. Meanwhile, there was a knock on the door and Steve went to answer it. As he did, Isadora looked over, watching as Steve spoke to a girl with blonde hair and Isadora froze as her eyes widened.