33 | Hospital Visits

💔💔

💔💔

I WAS SICK OF THE HOSPITAL FOOD.

ISADORA HAD BARELY LEFT THE HOSPITAL

After everything that had happened, she had spent every single day at the hospital, snapping at everyone that she was staying until Billy was released and Isadora had only really gone home to shower eat, only after she had been dragged out of the hospital by Kendra.

"Come on, Isa. I know you want to stay here, but you're no good to anyone if you fall apart," Kendra told her.

"Oh, come on. I'm not going to fall apart, I'm fine," Isadora protested.

"Uh huh, and when exactly was the last time you ate something, or showered for that matter?" Kendra asked, as she crinkled her nose up at the blonde. Billy looked towards the pair and chuckled at the comment.

"Is, you should really go home to at least shower and eat something. I'll be fine for a few hours," Billy told her. Isadora looked towards him and rolled her eyes before reluctantly nodding.

"Okay, fine, I'll go home and shower, but then I'm coming straight back," Isadora said.

"Oh, I don't doubt it. I'll see you soon, Love," Billy chuckled. Isadora nodded, as she kissed his cheek before she squeezed his shoulder and then followed Kendra out of Billy's hospital room. As he watched her go, Billy couldn't help noticing that Isadora was still walking with a slight limp, but as she turned to look at him, he smiled back at her and Isadora smiled at him before following Kendra out of the hospital and over to her car, before the two girls got into the car and as Kendra drove, Isadora just looked out the window.

"Isa, are you still mad with us?" Kendra finally asked, breaking the silence. Isadora looked towards her best friend and shrugged.

"After everything that happened, being angry just seems ... it seems so pointless. I mean, I guess I am upset that you all knew about what happened to my Mum and didn't tell me the truth," Isadora said.

"Isa, we wanted to tell you the truth but we were told we would be putting you in danger if we told you what really happened. I promise you that we would have told you if we could, but the lab covered everything up and we weren't allowed to tell anyone what had happened or what we had seen. I do understand why you're upset and you have every right to be upset with us. You're right, you deserved to know the truth," Kendra said.