11 | Making Things Official

💔💔

💔💔

IS THIS YOUR WAY OF ASKING ME TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?

ISADORA SCRIBBLED ON HER NOTEPAD.

As she did, Steve looked over and noticed Isadora was completely distracted by whatever she was drawing and he nudged her gently.

"What are you doing?" Steve asked her. Isadora jumped and quickly covered what she had been writing before looking over at Steve.

"Uh, n-nothing," Isadora quickly closed her notebook and then folded her arms as she sat back in her chair, only to see Kendra walking into the room and she smiled at her best friend before Steve nudged her again and Isadora made a face at him, "What do you want from me, Harrington?"

"What time are we meeting at your house before the school dance?" Steve asked her. Isadora shrugged as she looked towards him.

"Uh, not sure. Maybe like 6pm?"

"6pm sounds good to me," Steve nodded and Isadora smiled at him before opening her notebook again and scribbling away at the page she'd been working on. As she did, Billy made his way into the classroom and as he walked past her, he stopped and she looked up to see him towering over her desk.

"Hi," Isadora smiled up at him.

"Hi, Princess. What are you working on there?" Billy asked her.

"Oh, uh, nothing important," Isadora shrugged as she closed her notebook and smiled at Billy as she rested her arm across her notepad.

"Are you hiding something, Princess?" Billy asked, as he gestured towards the notepad.

"Uh, no. Just schoolwork," Isadora shrugged. Billy raised an eyebrow and looked at her skeptically before nodding and leaning down to whisper in her ear.

"See you in the gymnasium during your free period, Princess."

"Oh ... uh, s-sure," Isadora nodded as she looked down and tried to hide the fact she was blushing, neither her nor Billy noticing the teacher had entered the classroom as Isadora looked at Billy, "What makes you so sure I'll ever be at the gymnasium during my free period today?"