18 | A Need to Talk

💔💔

💔💔

WE NEED TO TALK

⚠️ THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES SOME VERY MINOR SMUT ⚠️

💔💔

ISADORA LAY IN HER BED WITH A BOOK IN HER HAND

After the craziness of tonight's performance, Isadora had come home and after showering had decided to lie in bed and read one of her favourite books. Her blonde hair had been pulled into a messy bun, she had her glasses on and was wearing a pair of tights and a loose-fitting t-shirt, one of her favourite outfits to wear to bed. She had been completely invested in her book, so she had been surprised when she heard a knock on her window and she put her book down before walking over to open the window.

"Billy Hargrove, what are you doing climbing up the side of my house?" Isadora asked as she leant against the windowsill and held her hand out so she could help him climb through the window and once he was inside, Billy turned to look at Isadora.

"I was coming to visit you but I didn't think your parents would let me see you so late at night so I figured the window was my best bet," Billy shrugged. Isadora momentarily froze at the parent comment before shrugging.

"My parents aren't home so it's not like they would've even noticed you coming to the front door."

"Are your parents ever home, Is? Wait, does that mean they didn't even get a chance to see you perform tonight?" Billy asked her. Isadora quickly looked away from him and shrugged.

"They've seen me perform plenty of times so it's not like they were missing out on anything and of course they come home, they just work long hours," Isadora lied.

"I didn't know you wore glasses," Billy commented, deciding to change the topic, and the blonde shrugged as she moved some strands of hair away from her glasses.

"Hmm, sometimes I do. I prefer not to wear them though."

"Why? You look adorable with them on," Billy told her.