19 | Truths Revealed

💔💔

💔💔

I LOST EVERYTHING I LOVED.

TRIGGER WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MENTIONS UNDERAGED DRINKING, DEATH AND SOME MENTIONS OF ASSAULT. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION. 

STEVE WAS RAMBLING

STEVE WAS RAMBLING.

But Isadora wasn't listening, not really. Today was Isadora's least favourite day of the year and as the blonde leant against her locker, tears formed in her eyes and she stared blankly ahead, nodding as Steve talked to her despite the fact she wasn't really listening to a word he said.

"... Isadora, have you even heard a single word I have said?" Steve finally asked, after he'd been waiting for an answer to the question he had just asked but there had been no response from the blonde and he looked towards her, only to notice she was staring at something in the distance.

"Yeah, sure," Isadora shrugged in response, as she looked down at her hands and Steve frowned, wondering what was on her mind. He knew ever since Isadora and Billy had gotten back together, she had been in a happier mood, but she was being rather quiet today and Steve wondered what she was thinking about and a small part of him was worried that she may have had a fight with Billy again.

"Is, are you okay?" Steve asked her.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Steve," Isadora shrugged, as she looked down at her hands.

"Are you sure?" He asked her. Isadora just shrugged as she adjusted her backpack and the two started walking to class together.

"Please just drop it, Steve. I'm fine," Isadora said, before she walked into the classroom and sat down at her normal desk. Steve watched her walk away before looking towards Kendra, as she walked into the classroom.

"Do you know what's up with Is?" Steve asked her quietly. Kendra stopped beside him and looked towards Isadora before she looked back towards Steve and sighed softly.

"Yeah, I do. It's been a year today, Steve," Kendra told him quietly.

"Oh, shit. That's today?" Steve asked. Kendra nodded, as she looked towards Isadora, who was absent-mindedly opening her notebook, not even acknowledging her friends or Billy. As Kendra and Steve sat down, they both looked towards Isadora and Steve noticed she was scribbling something on one of the blank pages of her notebook. Throughout class, Isadora was pretty quiet and Billy noticed that she didn't answer a single question like she normally did in class, and Billy looked towards the blonde and furrowed his eyebrows together, wondering what was going on with the blonde. After class was finished, Billy started making his way towards Isadora, but she gathered her books and left the classroom, not even looking at him or acknowledging him. Billy stared after her, as she made her way out of the classroom and disappeared from view.