9 | Second Chances

💔💔

💔💔

I SUPPOSE I CAN GIVE YOU ANOTHER CHANCE.

ISADORA WAS WORRIED

ISADORA WAS WORRIED.

She knew their exams were being handed back today but knowing she had only answered a few questions, Isadora didn't really expect to pass the exam. As she waited for the teacher to hand their exams back, she tapped her pen against her notepad until her exam was placed down in front of her and she saw the mark scribbled up on the top corner of the paper, and she lifted the piece of paper up and stared at it.

F - please see me after class, Miss Jones.

She had had a bad feeling she was going to fail this exam but seeing the F scribbled on the piece of paper made her heart sink. The only other time she had failed a class had been back in California and she had promised herself she was never going to fail again. As she was holding the piece of paper up, Billy looked over and noticed Isadora was staring at her graded exam paper, his eyes just making out the F that was scribbled at the top of the page and he raised an eyebrow; Little Miss Perfect had failed?

"Isa, is that F?" Kendra asked, as she noticed the mark scribbled on the top of Isadora's exam paper. The blonde nodded as she lowered her piece of paper, furious at herself for failing. She knew she had been distracted and had barely answered any of the questions on the page, but that was so unlike her.

"Yeah, it is," Isadora nodded as she put the paper down and turned her attention towards her schoolwork. Throughout class, Isadora forced herself to focus and after class, she watched as her friends got up to leave, Hazel turning towards her as they did and noticing Isadora had not moved from her seat.

"You coming, Is?"

"I'll catch up with you later, Haz," Isadora said. Hazel nodded as she left the classroom with Steve as Kendra turned to look at Isadora.

"Good luck."

"T-thanks," Isadora nodded, watching as Kendra left the classroom before noticing Billy walking past her and she briefly met his eyes before looking away.