37 | Finding Eddie

💔💔

💔💔

WE'LL FIND HIM.

"NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT!"

Billy looked towards Isadora and made a face as he drove in the direction of Family Video, the pair of them on their way to pick up a movie for their movie night.

"Oh, come on, Issi, you have said no to every single movie I have suggested. I thought it was your turn to pick the movie tonight," Billy commented.

"Yes, it's my night to pick a movie, but I'm just not sure what movie I'm going to choose yet," Isadora shrugged, as Billy parked his car and the two got out before making their way into the store. As the doorbell rang, Steve looked over and raised an eyebrow when he saw the couple walking in together.

"I didn't expect to see you two until later tonight. What are you doing here?" Steve asked them.

"Now, come on, Harrington, is that any way to greet your best friend?" Isadora asked, as she walked over to the counter and grinned at Steve, who rolled his eyes as Isadora continued, "We're trying to decide on a movie."

"... I gave her suggestions on movies she could pick for tonight," Billy said. Isadora rolled her eyes at her boyfriend before shrugging as she looked towards Steve.

"I will know the right movie when I see it."

"Right, well Fast Times is always a good option," Steve told her.

"I already suggested that. She said no," Billy rolled his eyes.

"Come on, we watched it at our last movie night when it was your choice to pick the movie, William," Isadora retorted. Billy raised an eyebrow at her and she grinned at him.

"Wait, since when do you call him William? Also, how did you two get here? I thought Billy was still waiting for his car to get fixed and you won't replace that car of yours, Jones," Steve said.

"Good luck convincing Issi to get rid of that car. She absolutely adores it, and I got my car back this morning," Billy said. Isadora simply nodded in response, as she looked away from the two boys, not wanting to mention the reason why she adored her car so much.