25 | Distractions

💔💔

💔💔

THIS WAS A MUCH NEEDED DISTRACTION.

BILLY HARGROVE HAD NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL HAD HAPPENED

But he ran for his life as he sprinted towards the car before he got in and floored it, driving away from the abandoned shed and until he found a phone box. As soon as he saw it, Billy stopped and got out of the car before sprinting over to the phone and immediately he knew he had to call for help. Billy hesitated for a moment and thought about calling Isadora, but a part of him wasn't sure she would even answer the phone or come and help him, so instead he decided to call 911.

"911, what's your emergency?" A voice asked. Just as Billy went to answer the question, he saw flashes of what had happened to him and he looked up as the light above him flickered. Billy looked around and hung up the phone as he walked out of the phone booth before he noticed the group of figures making their way towards him.

"What do you want? Hey, I said what do you want? I said, what do you want?" Billy yelled, as there were flashes of red lightning behind him. All of a sudden, he saw himself standing in front of him and Billy was really confused about what was going on right now.

~*~

"He did what?" Kendra asked, as she lay down beside Isadora in her bed, the two completely unaware about what had happened to Billy. After the fight at the pool, Isadora had called Kendra in tears and her best friend had ended up coming over to Isadora's house with all her favourite snacks and had had listened as Isadora told Kendra about the fight she had had with Billy.

"He flirted with Karen Wheeler. Honestly Steve recommending to me a job that I should apply for kinda pales in comparison to that," Isadora ranted.

"He's unbelievable," Kendra scoffed.

"Y-Yeah. I guess. I still love him and I ... I feel bad for fighting with him. He may have flirted with Karen but the fight was also my fault," Isadora said. Kendra look towards her best friend and smiled sympathetically at her.