26 | Finding Billy

💔💔

💔💔

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN LOCATE HIM FROM HERE?

ISADORA KNEW THIS WASN'T HER BEST PLAN.

In fact, if she was being honest, this was a terrible plan to spy on Billy, but after spending the night tossing and turning, Isadora had decided she needed to try and find answers as to what was going on with her boyfriend. Isadora had figured he would probably be at the community pool today but when she had arrived, she had noticed he wasn't sitting in the lifeguard chair like he normally was, and she started to making her way through the crowd of people who were here swimming, only to notice Heather wasn't here either. Above her, the sky was growing dark and as she was making her way through a small group of people, Isadora heard a loud crash of thunder and she looked up towards the sky. As the sky grew darker, people started being cleared from the pool and as people made their way past her, Isadora wondered if maybe she should have asked Kendra or Hazel to come with her, but she knew they were both busy today. Decided to ignoring the fact people were being asked to leave, Isadora kept searching, but she found no sign of Billy and reluctantly, Isadora decided to give up and go home before the storm hit, but as she was making her way towards the car, she saw Max, Laura and Eleven approaching her and she stopped walking.

"Hi. What are you three doing here?"

"We're looking for Billy," Laura told her.

"Why?"

"Uh —" Laura said, as she looked towards Max.

"Anyways, that's why I was here. He's not here and I honestly have no idea where he is," Isadora told them.

"Has he been acting different?" Max asked her as she looked towards Isadora before her eyes landed on the splotchy bruises across Isadora's neck and as the blonde noticed Max was staring at her neck, she quickly covered the bruises as best as she could with her hands.

"Oh, uh, I mean, a little —" Isadora nodded.

"Come on, I think you should come with us," Max told her. Isadora nodded before following the three girls over to where two lifeguards were reading a magazine and laughing, safely sheltered from the storm, and as the four girls approached, neither lifeguard looked up, not even when Max spoke up, "Excuse me."