4 | Truth or Dare

💔💔

💔💔

THOSE ARE NOT THE RULES OF THE GAME

HAZEL STARED AT ISADORA AS SHE LISTENED TO HER BEST FRIEND TALKING AND WONDERED WHAT THE BLONDE HAD BEEN THINKING

"Wait, so let me get this straight; Billy suggested doing something more fun than studying and so you chose to study?" Hazel asked as the two girls walked to class together. Isadora ran her fingers through her hair as she frowned over at her friend.

"Yes because Billy Hargrove's idea of fun is partying, smoking and sleeping with girls, and I am not about to be one of those girls who opens their legs to Billy, so yes, I chose to study," Isadora retorted.

"You don't even know that that was what he was going to suggest —" Hazel started but then she saw the look on Isadora's face and momentarily paused before continuing, "Okay, you're probably right, but Isa, honestly, you have been crushing on him for ages so why are you suddenly acting like being around him is the worst thing in the world?"

"What are we talking about?" Steve asked, as he joined the two girls with Kendra. Isadora looked over her shoulder at him and she couldn't help feeling curious about why Steve had been spending so much time with Kendra, herself and Hazel lately and not as much time with Nancy, and Isadora couldn't help wondering if something had happened between Nancy and Steve.

"Take one guess, Steve. Lately it's been Isa's favourite thing to talk about."

"Billy? Is, you are so obviously into him and I mean you never shut up about him, especially lately," Steve shrugged.

"He's right, Isa," Hazel nodded in agreement.

"I do not! You are both totally exaggerating," Isadora protested.

"Oh, you're so in denial, Isa, and Steve is not exactly exaggerating. You do talk about Billy a lot," Hazel teased as the group walked together and Isadora rolled her eyes at her best friends.

"You could not be more wrong."

"You know there is a chance he likes you too. And I mean he's been spending an awful lot of time at your house lately and driving you to and from school," Steve said.