23 | Pool Party

💔💔

💔💔

I LOVE SUMMER

SUMMER WAS ISADORA'S FAVOURITE TIME OF YEAR

Back when she had lived in California, summer had consisted of going to the beach with her friends and family, surfing, beach parties, spending time at the Santa Monica Pier and fireworks, but summer in Hawkins was entirely different. There were no beaches but when Steve had suggested a pool party, Isadora had jumped at the idea, and so all of the friends were gathered at the Harrington house for a party, some of the group talking and laughing while others swam. Meanwhile, Isadora sat by the water's edge, her feet swaying back and forth in the water as she watched her friends swimming.

"Watch out!" Jaxon Tyrell, one of their fellow classmates yelled, as he ran and jumped into the pool, sending a spray of water over Isadora, causing the blonde to gasp as the cold water hit her skin and she wiped water away from her face before glaring at Jaxon as he resurfaced.

"Jaxon, what the hell?" Isadora asked.

"I told you to watch out. It's not my fault you didn't move, Blondie," Jaxon retorted. Isadora rolled her eyes before turning her attention back to her conversation with Jacqueline, who was talking to Isadora about college plans.

"I can't believe you will be leaving Hawkins very soon. I'm gonna miss you, Jacquie," Isadora said.

"I know, I'm going to miss you too, Is. Have you made a decision yet about where you're going to go for college?" Jacqueline asked. Isadora looked towards Billy before looking back towards Jacqueline and nodding.

"Yeah, I've decided to go to Eastview College. It's still close enough to Hawkins that I can just drive to college when I have classes," Isadora smiled. As the two girls were talking, neither of them were paying attention to Jaxon, who was swimming towards Isadora. Billy looked over to where his girlfriend was laughing at something Jacqueline said and lowered his sunglasses as he noticed Jaxon swimming towards Isadora, and suddenly he grabbed Isadora's arm and pulled her into the water.