27 | The Sauna

💔💔

💔💔

I DON'T THINK I CAN GO THROUGH WITH THIS.

ISADORA WAS SOAKING WET WHEN SHE FOLLOWED MAX INTO THE HARGROVE HOUSE

It had been a long time since she'd even stepped foot into the house, and stepping back into this house made her nervous.

"Isadora?" Beatrix asked, surprised to see Isadora walk into the house with Max, Eleven and Laura. Beatrix knew Billy pretty much always went to Isadora's house, but it was rare that Isadora came to the Hargrove house and Beatrix knew it was for good reason.

"Hi, Bea. I ... uh ..." Isadora trailed off, as she looked towards Max as she tried to figure out what she was supposed to say to explain to Beatrix why she was here right now, especially considered Billy wasn't here.

"We were on our way home and ran into Isadora, who got caught in the storm. She lost power to her house, so I said she could stay here for the night," Max explained to Beatrix. Isadora looked towards Max, who nodded and smiled at her.

"I have some spare clothes you can borrow, Issi," Beatrix said.

"Thank you, I appreciate that," Isadora said. Beatrix nodded and left to find some clothes before she returned and handed them to Isadora, who thanked her before she went to get changed. As she was showering, Isadora couldn't help thinking about what had happened tonight at the Holloway house and none of it was making sense to her. After she got ready for bed, Isadora started making her way down the hallway when she passed a room with a lock on the outside of the door and she hesitated before pushing the door open and stepping inside before realising it was Billy's room. She had only been in this room once before but being in this room once again made her realise just how much she missed her boyfriend and she wondered if they had never had that fight if any of this would be happening right now. Isadora sighed softly as she opened Billy's cupboard and grabbed one of his shirts, holding it close to her as she breathed in his familiar smell before she put the shirt on and then left the bedroom and headed to the spare room, wondering why there was a lock on the outside of Billy's door. After making herself comfortable in the spare bedroom, Isadora realised how strange it felt staying in the Hargrove-Mayfield household, especially since Billy wasn't here, but she decided to try and get some sleep. As she was lying in bed, she could hear Max, Laura and Eleven talking next door and Isadora sighed softly as she listened to them before allowing herself to fall asleep, but at some point, Isadora had a bad nightmare and deciding that she didn't want to be alone, Isadora made her way over to Max's room and quietly knocked on the door.