44 | Vecna's Truth

💔💔

💔💔

YOU WERE SO CLOSE TO THE TRUTH.

ISADORA SIGHED SOFTLY AS SHE FOLLOWED BILLY AND KENDRA INTO THE UPSIDE DOWN VERSION OF HER HOUSE

Isadora had been a little surprised but mostly relieved that bikes existed in the Upside Down and although the Wheelers didn't have enough bikes for the group, they had managed to find a few extras at Isadora's house.

"I didn't even know Mum had kept our bikes," Isadora said, as she, Billy and Kendra grabbed the extra bikes form the house and Billy looked towards her.

"She never told you?"

"If she did, I probably didn't pay much attention. I mean Sophia and I used to ride our bikes along the beach in California all the time, but I thought Mum got ride of the bikes before we moved to Hawkins," Isadora explained before the group made their way out of the house and started riding in the direction of the trailer park. As they rode along, the uneasy feeling returned and Isadora tried to shake it off, but she couldn't help feeling like something ba was going to happen. Flashes of red lit up the sky as the group rode along and Isadora looked over and noticed the bats were following them, and she stopped for a moment and gulped as she watched the bats following them.

"Is, are you okay?" Billy asked, as he came to a stop beside her. Isadora nodded before gesturing towards the bats that were surrounding the old Creel House and Billy looked over at the bats before looking towards Isadora, "I know. Come on, let's keep going, Is. I want to get out of this awful place."

"Yeah, me too," Isadora nodded before she followed Billy towards the trailer park. As the group rode into the trailer park, Isadora felt shivers run down her spine, "This place is definitely way creepier than the trailer park in our dimension. God, I really hope we don't have to stay here long."

"Hopefully Dustin has a plan to get us out of here," Kendra said, as the group dropped their bikes and made their way towards Eddie's trailer.

"That's gotta be a Guinness World Record, most miles travelled inter-dimensionally," Robin said, as the group walked towards the trailer.