22 | Graduation

💔💔

💔💔

GOODBYE HIGH SCHOOL.
HELLO TO THE REST OF OUR LIVES.

ISADORA COULD HARDLY BELIEVING THEY WERE GRADUATING TOMORROW

The last few months of the school year had flown past and so much had happened over the last few months. Isadora had been studying her heart out, hoping she'd be able to get into medical school, the group had gone to prom together and after Christmas, Isadora and Billy had been spending as much time as possible together and by now, the entire school knew that the couple were together. People still talked about them and some still tried to spread rumours, but Isadora had grown not to care. Instead, she focused her energy into her relationship and her schoolwork, and had spent the last few months working hard to ensure she finished the school year strongly. And now today she was trying to prepare her graduation speech, still in disbelief that she was the one who was going to be giving the Valedictorian graduation speech. However, she had been struggling to write it as she knew she wanted the speech to be perfect, but she was struggling to write the word she wanted to say down on the paper in front of her.

"Shit," Isadora groaned, as she scrunched up yet another piece of paper and tossed it aside. Billy looked over to where Isadora was sitting and raised an eyebrow as she tossed the paper aside.

"Is, come on, I'm sure your speech is going to sound good no matter what you write," Billy tried to reassure her, as he picked up the piece of paper, opened it and read what the blonde had written.

"Okay, that's easy for you to say. You're not the one who has to give a speech in front of our entire senior class," Isadora groaned as she started trying to write her speech for the fourth time. Billy chuckled as he walked over to Isadora and kissed the side of her head, as Isadora glared at him, "No, no distractions, Hargrove. Graduation is tomorrow and I need to finish my speech."

"You also need to relax so you don't burn yourself out right before graduation. Your speech is going to be great, Is," Billy told her.

"Yeah, well I can relax later. It's only going to be great if I can actually finish it," Isadora retorted.