46 | Preparations

💔💔

💔💔

THIS PLAN CAN'T FAIL.

ISADORA WALKED TO THE FRONT OF THE CAMPER VAN AS IT CAME TO THE STOP

As she looked out the window, she saw that they had arrived at The War Zone and Isadora felt shivers run down her spine as she listened to Nancy talking, as the group tried to determine who would go inside to get what they needed to help them in the fight against Vecna.

"Not all of us can go inside," Nancy said, and Isadora nodded knowing that the whole group couldn't go inside as it would draw unwanted attention to them. She also knew that Eddie couldn't go inside for he was currently wanted for murder and even though they were far enough outside of Hawkins to be away from the cops, they weren't far enough outside of Hawkins to not catch the attention of at least one person who could potentially report them.

"Nancy's right. Some of us should stay here," Kendra said.

"Okay, why don't Steve, Robin, Max and I go and the rest of you stay here?" Nancy suggested.

"And me," Erica volunteered.

"I don't think that's such a good idea ..." Steve started.

"I'm going," Erica told him and Steve nodded in response. It was soon decided that Steve, Robin, Nancy, Max and Erica would go into The War Zone while the rest of the group were to remain behind in the camper van. As the rest of the group left, Isadora saw Dustin, Max, Ellie and Lucas were talking with Eddie and Billy was talking to Beatrix, meanwhile, Kendra walked over to sit down beside Isadora, who smiled at her best friend.

"Hi."

"Isa, are you sure about this plan?" Kendra asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure it's going to work, it has to work," Isadora said.

"I just don't understand how exactly it's going to work —"

"Because — because ... uh, if I tell you something, will you promise not to tell Billy?"