5 | Apologies

💔💔

💔💔

I GUESS I CAN GIVE YOU A SECOND CHANCE.

ISADORA HAD BEEN UNCHARACTERISTICALLY ON EDGE ALL WEEK

At first she had been upset about the fact that Billy was avoiding her but her mood had been made worse by the fact she had discovered her friends had been keeping secrets for her, and so for the last few days, her friends had been avoiding her.

"Fuck —" Isadora cursed as she slammed her locker shut, making Hazel jump before staring at her best friend. Sure, she had heard Isadora swear before, but it still threw her off sometimes, especially when it was out of the blue.

"Are you okay, Is?" Hazel asked.

"Yeah, fine," Isadora snapped as she stalked past Hazel and started making her way down the hallway before she accidentally collided with Steve and the blonde glared at him, "Seriously, can't you learn to watch where you're going, Harrington?"

"Hi to you too, Is," Steve said. Isadora simply rolled her eyes before walking past Steve and he raised an eyebrow as he watched her go.

"She's still in a bad mood," Hazel said, as she walked over to join Steve.

"Still? I thought she would've been over that by now," Steve frowned at the two walked to class together.

"Something definitely happened but Isadora won't tell anyone what happened," Hazel said.

"Think it has something to do with Billy?"

"I'm honestly surprised you even have to ask that question. I know my best friend and I can tell you her mood definitely has something to do with Billy. And you know, it doesn't help that we have been keeping from her what happened with Will and the lab," Hazel said, as the pair made their way into the classroom together.

"Come on, you know it's for the best, Haz. We are protecting her and besides, the gate is closed again so there's nothing to worry about," Steve said, as he walked in the direction of his desk. Kendra and Isadora were both already seated at their desks but Billy was noticeably absent and as Steve made his way past Isadora, he saw the blonde scrunch up her nose as she pulled a folder out of her bag and slammed it down on her desk. As Steve sat down in his normal desk behind Isadora, he could hear her angrily mumbling to herself as Hazel sat down in  the empty desk beside Isadora's.