31 | The Battle for Starcourt Mall

💔💔

💔💔

WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE.

ISADORA PACED BACK AND FORTH

The group had been explaining the events that had taken place over the last few days to Hopper and Joyce, but Isadora was trying to come to terms with the fact that the people whom she considered not only her best friends but her family had lied to her.

"That looks like it hurts," Ellie commented, as she watched Isadora pace back and forth, the blonde clearly trying to hide the fact she was limping. Ellie also noticed the bruises on Isadora's neck and the blonde quickly attempted to hide them before shrugging.

"I'm fine," Isadora said, before she returned to pacing, as she listened to her friends explaining all the events that had taken place, struggling to make sense of any of it.

"The Mind Flayer, it built this monster in Hawkins, to stop El, to kill her and pave a way into our world," Mike said.

"And it almost did. That was just one tiny piece of it."

"How big is this thing?" Hopper asked, as the group sat down around the water fountain and explained to Hopper and Joyce what they'd seen.

"It's big, thirty feet, at least."

"Yeah, it sorta destroyed your cabin, sorry," Lucas said.

"Sorry, Dad," Hazel nodded.

"What do you mean the cabin was destroyed? Where are we supposed to live now?" Ellie asked.

"I think right now that is the least of our problems," Hazel replied.

"Okay, so just to be clear, this ... this big, fleshy spider thing that hurt El, it's some kind of gigantic ... weapon?" Steve asked them.

"Yes."

"But instead of like screws and metal, the Mind Flayer made its weapon with melted people."

"Yes, exactly."

"Yeah, okay. I — yeah, I'm just making sure," Steve said.

"Are we sure this thing is still out there, still alive?" Joyce asked the group.