29 | Finding the Flayed

💔💔

💔💔

YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS.

ISADORA WATCHED AS THE HOSPITAL LIGHTS KEPT FLICKERING

She could feel her heart was racing and as she watched the lights, she had a feeling this meant nothing good for the group, for it was very similar to the way the lights had been flickering during their sauna test. A part of really hoped that this, all of this was just some horrible nightmare and that she would wake up to everything being normal again, but she knew this wasn't a nightmare.

"He's here," Will told them.

"We should find Nancy and Jonathan," Max said.

"Is that a good idea?" Laura asked.

"I'm not staying here," Isadora said, as she got up and followed Max, the group ignoring the nurse yelling at them about the two-at-a-time rule, as they made their way through the hospital to try and find Nancy and Jonathan. Soon, they reached the elevator and Max desperately hit the button for the elevator, but the group quickly realised that it wasn't going to work.

"Stairs," Mike said. The group nodded and hurried over to the stairs before they sprinted up them as fast as they could, running until they found Jonathan and immediately, Eleven used her powers to blast the door open. As they walked through, Isadora froze as she saw the creature snarling at them.

"W-What the hell is that?" Isadora asked.

"Jesus."

"What the f —" Max started, as the creature snarled loudly and started making its way towards the group, but before it could reach them, Eleven blasted it backwards, throwing it from side to side and then blasting it out of the window.

"Go!"

"Nancy!" Jonathan cried, as he ran over to Nancy while the rest of the group sprinted down the stairs and out of the hospital before hurrying over to where the creature had fallen.

"What the hell?" Isadora asked, as the creature squelched and disappeared through a drain. She had no idea what had just happened or what the creature was, but she knew they needed to find a way to stop it and save Billy. After what had happened at the hospital and Nancy and Jonathan being attacked by the creature, it was decided that the group would stick together and they headed back to Hopper's cabin together. While the rest of the group went and got some sleep, Isadora found herself unable to sleep and so she made her way outside and sat down on the front porch. For a while she sat alone before she heard the front door open and Isadora looked up to see Hazel walking outside.