34 | Aquarium Dates

💔💔

💔💔

NO, YOU CANNOT BRING ONE OF THE ANIMALS HOME.

BILLY HAD FINALLY COME HOME

From the moment he had left the hospital, Isadora had barely left his side, except for when she and Kendra had gone to check in on Hazel, Ellie and Eleven, who had all moved into the Byers household. Apart from that, Isadora and Billy had been spending a lot of time together, with Beatrix, Kendra, Steve and Robin all coming over to Isadora's quite often, no-one really wanting to be alone after what had happened over the summer.

"Billy?" Isadora called out.

"I'm in the kitchen," Billy called back to her, and Isadora made her way into the kitchen, still limping slightly as she walked over to where her boyfriend was making breakfast and smiled.

"So, Kendra just called and Steve had a brilliant idea," Isadora said. Billy put the knife down as he turned to look at the blonde and raised an eyebrow at her.

"I feel like the words Steve and brilliant idea definitely do not belong in the same sentence," Billy joked. Isadora rolled her eyes at her boyfriend and shook her head as she laughed.

"Anyway, Steve suggested we should all hang out today," Isadora continued and Billy furrowed his eyebrows together as he listened to his girlfriend talking.

"Because we haven't been spending enough time with him as it is," Billy groaned. Isadora ignored him as she continued talking.

"And Steve thought that maybe we could all go to the aquarium together, but apparently the aquarium is located at the zoo, so we're going to the zoo! Oh, I need to go and find my camera. Ken said they would be here in about thirty minutes," Isadora said, before hurrying away, barely giving Billy a chance to process what she had just said, but her joy was infectious and he couldn't help smiling as he watched her skipping up the stairs. Isadora made her way into their bedroom and hurried to change into comfortable clothing before she started searching through her boxes until she finally found the old camera her Dad had given her when she was younger. As she pulled the camera out, Billy walked into the room and leant against the doorframe.