10 | First Dates

💔💔

💔💔

I THOUGHT THIS MIGHT BE FUN.

ADMITTEDLY ISADORA JONES WAS NERVOUS

She never imagined she would be going on a date with Billy Hargrove but she was excited and nervous, all at the same time for she wanted this date to go well. As she looked at herself in the mirror, Isadora sighed softly as she tried to decide if she liked the outfit she had chosen or not. All she knew was that she was going on a date with Billy, but she had no idea where they were going or what they were going to be doing, so she had settled on a pair of jeans, a pink t-shirt and her favourite denim jacket. Just as she finished fixing her hair, she heard a knock on the door and Isadora grabbed her handbag and put her lipgloss in it before she made her way downstairs and over to open the front door, stopping a few steps away from the door to take a deep breath and calm herself down before she opened the door and smiled when she saw Billy standing on the doorstep, a bunch of flowers in his arms.

"Hi," Isadora smiled at him.

"Hi, I got these for you but I didn't know what flowers you would like so I hope these are okay. Wow, you look hot," Billy said. Isadora rolled her eyes and laughed as she took the flowers from Billy, the bunch clearly having just been plucked from someone's garden, but nevertheless, Isadora appreciated Billy's attempted effort to get her flowers.

"Thank you for the flowers, and the uh ... and the compliment. You don't look too bad yourself," she smiled sweetly as she carried the flowers into the kitchen and placed them into a vase with some water before looking back towards Billy and smiling, "Sunflowers are my favourite flowers."

"Oh, I'll remember that for next time," Billy told her. Isadora smiled over at him before the realisation hit that she had just sounded totally ungrateful.

"These are really pretty and I do love them. So, where are we going tonight?" Isadora asked, making an attempt to change the topic.

"You'll see very soon," Billy told her before looking around and frowning, noticing once again the apparent lack of a presence of anyone else living in the home and he looked towards Isadora, "Are your parents ever home?"