Chapter XXII

- Nathan -

- What did you tell Mason to convince him to babysit Cole? – Caleb's deep husky voice said in between kisses.

We are making out in my bed and I'm enjoying every second. My parents aren't home, they're busy with work and Alpha duties. There have been more scout sightings, but nothing serious. They always ran away as quickly as they appeared, but we shouldn't let our guard down. So, my dad is organizing an expedition to try and locate them before things get out of hand, which means they won't be coming home any time soon. That left Cole. I couldn't think of any excuse to tell Mason, so I opted for the easy, but equally effective, favor no questions asked. I invited Caleb over with the excuse of working on the chemistry project. It took some convincing, okay fine, I practically begged him, but he finally agreed to come. We worked on the project for a while, we advance a lot, and we're practically almost done with the next delivery. So, we decided to take a break from it.

- I reminded him he owes a favor. So, I just dropped him off and left. – I say and he chuckles, I quickly connect our lips. Mason's confused look comes to mind making me smile.

- You're so bad with your little brother. – he says, breaking the kiss again. It frustrates me a little, I don't want him to stop.

- I don't want to talk right now, Caleb. – I say, putting my hand around his neck to try and pull him back to my lips. I say try because he doesn't budge.

- No, you've been bad. I want to take my time with you. – he says seductively, and I can feel my cheeks heat up. Kinky, but I'm strangely into it.

He has me pinned down against my bed while he's on top of me, my legs are open and around his waist. We're still fully clothed, much to my disappointment. He's looking at me handsomely, studying every detail of my face. He slowly starts to lower his face, until I can feel his breathing brush my lips. I want to close the gap so badly, but he pulls back the instant I make a move, not allowing our lips to touch. This is torture. After some seconds he finally kisses my lips, it's a quick kiss. He moves up to kiss my nose, my cheek, and back to my mouth. My hands are on his back, slowly caressing his body as they move to his waist. He slowly starts moving down, leaving a trail of kisses as he goes to my jaw and then stops at my neck. I turn sideways exposing my neck even more to him. I can feel his warm breath on my skin, sending chills all through my body. The tension rises and my body is yearning for his touch. My patience is running thin.

My whole body squirms in ecstasy as his lips touch my neck, and my hands grip his waist to pull him closer to me. My breathing gets heavier and more sporadic, and my body heats up. He's enjoying himself because I can feel his hard huge boner urging to come out through his jeans. Then he bites lightly on my neck and sucks on my skin a little. Oh, my Goddess, this is heaven. I'm so lost with pleasure a moan escapes my mouth and I bite my lower lip to control myself. He licks that same spot and I have to bite my lip harder, but I still hum a moan.

- Look who's biting his lip now. I don't remember saying you can enjoy this so much. – his husk voice says. He's so hot. This fucker is playing with me.

Deciding I've had enough of his fucking around, I grab his waist and roll us over so I can be on top. I know he's stronger and could've overpowered me, but he lets me do it instead. I'm now on top, basically sitting on his lap, and can feel his boner under me making me even hornier. I look into those beautiful blue eyes before smashing our lips together. I am kissing him desperately; he matches my passion. I feel his tongue asking for permission to enter and I gladly open my mouth. Our tongues fight for dominance. I love his taste, it's so natural and fresh; so addictive. I can feel his hand caressing my legs, moving up and down.