Announcement!!!

Hey Lovelies, So, I am here to announce that A Twisted Love- Tempted is on Amazon paperback and kindle format. 

I have done the editing for the amazon edition. 

So, I thought that you guys deserve to get the edited version too. 

I will be updating the edited version of this book within some time. The storyline and plot are the same but, it has more depth and emotions. So if you wanna join the ride again, just hop on!!!

I will update the link to the KDP version soon, PLEASE drop a review if you can.

Who was she? 

Mira? An ambitious girl with a broken past 

Or 

Valeria? The darkest desire of men.

Mira AKA Valeria was living a dual life. There is one who works at a prestigious university, and there is another who haunts every man and makes them fall to their knees for her. In order to satisfy both of them. She is a female domineering with a submissive hidden inside her, which no one could bring to light until now. She was beautiful broken porcelain that did not believe in love.

*****

Alex, the charming new exchange medical student, who's not only with just a handsome face and charming flirty qualities but also someone with secrets and a quirky past. 

After his last breakup, he is now looking for a pause. But love always finds its way in the most unexpected situations. What will happen when their lives cross paths? Will love bloom from the broken vase that is still afraid to let it all out or will it leave scars that will haunt the two of them for the rest of their lives?