Chapter 2

Olivia POV

"You better be on your best behavior Olivia. I don't want my family knowing our business"

I shot my head in his direction like he was crazy. I looked around the car, checking the back seats and the windows.

"Whatchu doing?"

"I'm trying to figure out who you're talking to." I said before rolling my eyes.

"Liv I'm serious. Just please don't make me look bad alright?"

I was caught off guard by the nickname he gave me years ago. It's been so long since I've heard it.

"Jeremy when have I ever made you look bad?"

He sighed and continued driving.

And hour later we finally pulled up in his parents' driveway.

"we got here quicker than I thought....wake up Olivia" he tapped my thighs twice. I mean mugged him and stretched my arms.

"Let's go sleepyhead" he said before opening his door.

"Alright let me fix my makeup"

He nodded his head and walked towards the front door.

I let down the sun visor thingy that has a mirror. I fixed my eyeliner and re applied my lipgloss.

I reached towards the backseat to grab the Kroger bag. I was interrupted by my phone going off, indicating that I received a text message.

I looked at my phone and my notifications were empty. The sound went off again, directing my attention to the drivers seat, where Jeremy left his phone.

I picked it up and glanced at the screen.

J (3:19 pm): I need it done by Friday

J (3:20 pm): i'm trusting you to get this done Jeremy. Hit me up later.

I scrunched my nose up. I knew Jeremy's password, and I could have easily unlocked it and read previous messages to see what was up. But I trusted my boyfriend, and I wasn't going to violate his privacy. I locked the screen before grabbing the bag, my phone and purse, and heading towards the front door.

*******************

"This peach cobbler is sooo good Mrs. Shannon!" I moaned as I stuck the fork in my mouth. This was my second plate and I've never tasted anything so delicious.

"Keep eating like that and you're gonna lose your figure Olivia"

I rolled my eyes. I don't know what's been up with Jeremy but since we arrived at his parents house he's been throwing some serious shade towards me.

"My figure is fine, thank you." I said before sticking more cobbler in my mouth.

My figure actually is fine. I had a pretty small waist. My tummy was flat, but I did have a little bit of meat that I could grab. My butt was a nice size, it's becoming more firm due to my daily squats. And I was very blessed up top. Maybe a little too blessed, I was a D cup. But it ran in my family, and for the most part, I was happy with my body and deep brown skin.

I made another plate of peach cobbler, purposely making sure Jeremy saw me, before walking out of the room, switching my hips.

I went into the family room and sat with Jeremy's little cousins.

"Hey Ofelia!"

I giggled before waving. "Hey Peter! And it's Olivia by the way" his eyes shot down and he looked defeated.