Chapter 40

Olivia POV

*the next day*

I looked at my outfit in the mirror again, smiling. I pulled out my phone and took a few pics, posting on Instagram.

Since the media has kinda found out about me and Aug, my followers and comments have gone up. But I didn't care much, I wasn't really into social media.

The most comments I get ask about Aug's music, and when he'll be making more. Truth is, Im wondering the same thing.

I put my phone in my purse and locked up, heading over to Aug's apartment.

I was gonna surprise him and take him out to lunch today. After my first exam, I fell asleep and never came over, and I know he's probably upset with me for that. So this was my way of apologizing.

I put the key in the lock only for the door to be opened.

There stood Nia in a black maxi dress with gold jewelry. I could really see her shape now. She was petite with a small waist, but her hips were very full. She smiled at me and I looked down at Layla with her thumb in her mouth.

"Hey" Nia smirked.

"Hi. Is August he-"

I was cut off by his voice.

"You ready Nia?"

She stepped to the side and his eyes met mine. "Oh, hey Olivia."

My heart sunk a little.

Why wasn't he calling me Mill? Is he really that mad at me?

"Hey August" I said calmly.

We were all standing there in silence before he spoke up.

"We was just gonna go out to eat, you wanna come?" I stepped back and watched the three of them standing together.

They looked like a happy family.

Who was i to mess that picture up.

"Oh no. I-I'm actually going to the mall with Kelsey. I just came over here to look for some...some lipstick that I can't find." I smiled, trying to sound believable.

"Okay" he said, frowning.

He knew I was lying.

I walked past them and into his bedroom. I waited there until I heard the door close. I pulled out my phone and dialed Kelsey's number.

"Hello?" She said, breathing hard.

"Kel? Can you meet me at my place please?"

I heard her moan and chris grunting.

"Oh hell naw, are yall fucking?" I said, annoyed.

"Y-yeah I...mmmm baby" she moaned again.

"Ewww Kelsey" I whined.

"Olivia give me like 20 minutes, okay?"

"Ok"

~

"Wait, so you let them go out to eat together."

I nodded, stuffing my face with oreos.

"Bitch is you stupid?" She said, dipping an Oreo in milk.

"I don't know Kel, they just looked so happy together." I sighed. "I'm just letting this whole situation get to me."

I felt a sharp pain in my arm.

"Ow!!!"

"Olivia how many times to I have to talk some sense in your ass."

I rolled my eyes.