Chapter 5

Excuse all mistakes!

Olivia POV

I woke up the next morning with a sore neck. I immediately grew angry at myself for letting myself for letting me and Jeremy's relationship get to this point. I should have broke up with him a long time ago.

I walked over to the bathroom and stripped my clothes. I needed to shower, but it's kind of pointless because I have no clothes to change into.

I heard a knock on the door and I wrapped a fresh white hotel towel around my body. I looked through the peep hole and saw the man that saved me last night.

My mood suddenly changed, I was happy that he was here.

What Olivia? Snap out of it.

I took a breathe and opened the door.

There he stood in a black t-shirt, black sweats, black nikes, and a black and red beanie.

"Hey...Olivia right?"

"Yes"

He held out a bunch of shopping bags.

"What is this?" I motioned to all the bags.

"I remembered that you didn't have any clothes to change into. So I decided to go buy you some"

My eyes skimmed the bags and i tried to hide my Suprised expression.

H&M, Topshop, Urban Outfitters, American Apparel, Chanel, and Black Pyramid."

I gasped.

"What are you? Rich or something?"

He chuckled causing me to blush.

"Something like 'dat" he said biting his bottom lip.

"well I'm sorry, I can't take these things from you." I said shaking my head.

He studied me.

"Why not?"

My eyes grew wide.

"Actually, I'm on my way to pick up my clothes from my apartment" I lied straight through my teeth.

"Is that so?" He said pulling on chis chin hair.

"Yes, it is" I said smiling a little.

"Then why are you in a towel ma?" He said making me blush.

I'm a horrible liar

"Crap.." I mumbled, causing him to laugh.

"Jus' take these clothes man." He said sucking his teeth.

"No. You've helped me enough"

He sighed

"You're a very independent woman Olivia."

I smiled a little

"I guess you can say that"

"Let me ask you something" he said.

I nodded my head for him to continue.

"Why are you with that bitch nigga?"

I frowned and tightened the grip on my towel.

"Um, like I said, I won't be taking those things, so you can go now." I started closing the door and his foot stopped the door from shutting.

"It's just a question ma. You don't have to answer" he said.

"You're right. I don't have to and I won't." I said before slamming the door. I looked in the peep hole and he stood there for about 5 minutes before sighing and walking away.