Chapter 17

Excuse all mistakes!

August POV

"What you got for me ma?"

"Jeremy Lamar Parker, 27 year old black male. Born in Texas. Diagnosed with Bipolar disorder at the age of 15, last medicine receipt on file is from 2 years ago."

"Damn" I mumbled. "So a nigga is nuts and ain't been taking his medication."

"Most likely. And watch your mouth boy." She smacked me upside my head.

"My bad. You find anything else out?"

"Well, it was weird to me that someone born in the South ends up in the east coast, especially in a busy city like New York. So I thought about it and realized, if someone has a bad past, they go somewhere they can hide, why not a city with a huge ass population?"

Damn, my mama was smart.

"So I did some research on his life in Virginia. He's accused to be responsible for the murder of a small family of 3 and the raping of 4 young women"

"Damn" I mumbled, scratching my head. "So he ran to New York, and I guess met Olivia"

"Who?"

"A friend of mine"

"You letting a little girl put you back in this position? Don't go killing niggas over no female again Aug, you know where that got you last time"

"I know ma, and it's different. I care about Olivia and that nigga raped her and left her to suffer. He need his ass whooped." I clenched my jaw just thinking about his no good ass.

"Well, I know his location. Ima give it to you, but don't do anything stupid." She pointed her finger in my face.

"I promise ma"

"Alright" she shuffled through her papers.

"He's in Manhattan. 7621 Olan Road. It's an abandoned house is a druggie neighborhood. Be safe Aug"

I got up and kissed he forhead. "I will ma. I luh you"

"Luh you too. And don't get this Olivia girl pregnant, I know how your horny ass be"

I laughed. "It ain't like that mama"

"Good"

"At least not yet" Olivia knew she wanted a nigga. She just playing games. I had my suspicions and Jasmine and what Kelsey told me only proved me right. I was gonna handle her later though.

I hopped in my Range and pulled out my phone, dialing my niggas number.

"Wassuh"

"Wassuh Chris. I got some shit to handle soon, you tryna roll with a nigga?"

"Hell yeah. Yung back?"

"Hell yeah. Ima link up with my other nigga Quan too. We gon' sit and plan something."

"Oh lord, what you thinking bout?"

"Nothing yet, just know some shit going down real soon. Believe dat"

I hung up and made my way back to the hospital. I walked in and made my way to the elevator.

"You still here?"

"Ofcourse. I can't leave my bestfriend like this"

Kelsey was a real ass nigga. I respect ha for being loyal to ha friend.

"I'm here im here" in rushed a bad ass chick with a huge bun on her head. I see ha all the time at the diner, I think she own it or some shit, she hired Jasmine.