Chapter 36

2 updates in one damn day? JESUS I don't know why I love yall so much.

But, I'm glad Yall are mature enough to agree with how Olivia handled the situation. Most wattpad characters are so quick to fight somebody.(aka Kelsey) I like to show maturity and do things a little different.

But don't play Olivia for a fool, if somebody try her, she will retaliate.

August POV

I was carrying bags up da' stairs, trying to only make one trip, shit was heavy af. I went to the sto' to buy some stuff to cook for my baybeh.

I unlocked the door and saw Nia laying across the couch. She had on a tshirt that raised up, showing the bottom of her ass. I quickly looked away. "You wasn't wearing that shit when I left Nia" I said.

"Sorry" she smiled a little and hopped up.  "Can I help you out the groceries away?" She was all up in my face.

"Sure, but leave the chicken and pasta out" I said, turning away from her and opening the fridge to put drinks away.

"Where Layla at?"

"I have a friend watching her for a few days."

"A few days? Why can't she stay hea' too?" I asked.

"I don't want her to give you a hard time"

I rolled my eyes. "The only reason why I'm letting your ass stay here is because of her. Call your friend and tell her you can watch Layla. I'll be damned if it's just you kicking it here" I huffed and she rolled her eyes.

"Your friend stopped by" she said, putting away milk.

"My friend? Who?"

"That girl that answered your door last night."

I checked the clock. Mill got off 30 minutes ago, she should be here. "What you mean stopped by? Where she go?"

"She just left" Nia shrugged her shoulders.

"What did you do?"

"Nothing. She called your name while I was in your bedroom, I came out and told her you went to the store and she just smiled and walked out"

"What were you doing in my bedroom?"

"I was just looking around"

I know Mill is probably mad that I didn't tell her Nia was gonna be staying with me. Well I was gonna tell her today, but I didn't make it back from the store in time.

I grabbed my keys and walked down to her condo. Letting myself in.

She was sitting at the kitchen table with a mug in her hand.

"Mill. Baybeh why you ain't at my place?"

"You have some fucking nerve" she said, not making eye contact with me.

"Wait, Mill I was gonna tell y-"

"That bitch isn't even here for 24 hours yet and you just can't help yourself." She stood up and pushed me.

"Mill what tha fuck you talking about?"

"Am I not fucking good enough?" Tears streamed down her face and that hurt me.

"Olivia why are you crying?"

"You fucked her! And you leave her there knowing I was gonna come over? Did you want me to see that shit on purpose Aug? Is this payback?" She was screaming and all I could do was laugh.

"What the fuck is so funny?"

"Y-you think I cheated on you?" I busted out laughing again, running to the couch before I lost my balance.

"August stop laughing at me" she whined.  I pulled her in my lap and she straddled me.

"Baybeh I ain't fuck that girl. Why would I when all this ass is mine?" I grabbed her ass and she winced a little. I wiped her tears and kissed both of her cheeks.

"Wait, so why is she over there?"

"Last night, she told me she ain't have nowhere to go. So I told her she and Layla can stay at my place for a while."

"The baby wasn't there when I stopped by. It was just her prancing around in a tshirt."

"Yeah i don't know what that was about, she wasn't wearing that shit when I left to go to the store."

I sighed and she layed her head on my shoulder.

"August."

"Hm?"

"I know the whole thing with India wasn't really my fault, but it haunts me everyday. Knowing that I basically cheated." I sighed.

"Baybeh I forgave you, you gotta forgive yourself. It was a mistake and a lesson learned."

She sniffed and I picked her head up, seeing that she was crying. "I love you August. So much. I just want to be everything that you want and need and like. Please tell me if I'm not satisfying you."

"Olivia im the happiest I've ever been. And it's because of you." I said, honestly.

I grabbed her face and gently pulled her towards me. I sucked on her bottom lip and she rocked her hips against me. She took her shirt and bra off and threw it behind us. I took her fight nipple in my mouth, sucking and kissing all over it.

"Mmmm baby" her humming was like music to my ears.

I moved to the left one and did the same. She slid her pants off and I pulled my basketball shorts down, enough to pull my dick out.

She stroked up and smiled, looking at me.

"You was about to kill my ass 10 minutes ago" I said, laughing. She giggled and hit me.

She positioned herself and slid down slowly.

"Shit" we said in unison.

She began rocking her hips slowly, creating a steady pace.

"Fuck" she bounced up and down a little, flipping her hair.

That shit was sexy as fuck.

She turned around, her back now facing me and continued bouncing.

"O-Olivia" I groaned.

She looked back at me and smirked, speeding up.

"Baybeh slow down befo' I bust" I gritted, turning her back around. She placed her chest against me and I began thrusting up, causing her to cry out and reach for the couch to hold on.

"Noooo August I can't" she whined.

"Take it Olivia"  I grabbed her waist to keep her from moving anywhere and she bit her lip.

She mouthed "I love you" and I laughed, mouthing the words back.

"C'mon baby" I said as she reached her climax and I did the same. She stayed on top of me and pecked my lips over and over.

"Augusttt" she hummed.

"Yeah"

"I made you say my name" she smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"No you didn't"

"Yeah I did. You was stuttering and shit." She clapped her hands and climbed off of me.

"Olivia, thank you so much for being mature about this" I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"I love you August, and that means that I love everything that comes with you. I'm not gonna act childish or be mad over something I can't control. My only problem is making sure she doesn't disrespect our relationship."

I smiled at her in awe.

I can't believe this girl was all mine.

"Alright" I clapped my hands together. "All fours baybeh girl"
**********

Are yall proud of Olivia?

Did yall like that sex scene? Yall want more? Lmaoo

8 comments for next update