Chapter 35

2 days in a row? Damn im good.

Olivia POV

I walked over and opened the door, not even looking through the peephole.

"Hello"

she was around my height, but much thinner. Her hair was a little past her shoulders. Her lips were full and her skin was smooth and had a pretty mocha glow to it.

"Hi, may I help you?"

I paid no attention to anything about her.

"Yes, is August here?"

August? Why would she want.....

Oh shit.

I noticed movement going on underneath me. A little girl was tugging on my sweatpants with a thumb in her mouth.

Oh shit.

"May I ask who you are?" I said, smiling a little.

"I'm Nia."

Oh shit.

August POV

I was rinsing off when Olivia knocked on the shower door.

"Damn ma, you scared me. Wassup?"

"You have a guest" she said.

"Is it that serious ma? Wait til I get out."

"You may want to come now." She pushed.

"Olivia im almost do-"

She opened tha' shower door and turned the water off. "August get out and put some clothes on now!" She semi yelled.

"What the fuck?" I got out and dried off, looking for some clothes. The whole time Mill sat on the edge of her bed and watched me intently. Her face was blank, with no expression.

I walked out of the bedroom and stopped in my tracks.

"Nia?"

"Hey Aug"

I looked back and saw Olivia leaning on the door frame, watching.

I saw a little girl running around in circles in the living room. Her head shot up and she slowly walked over to me. She looked up at me and frowned, furrowing her eyebrows. I did the same and then she smiled, hugging my km fight leg.

Oh shit.

"Nia....is this?"

"She likes you" Nia said, ignoring my question.

I looked back and Mill was gone, I guess back in the bedroom.

"Nia answer me. Is she mine?"

She sighed and kneeled down, talking lowly to the little girl. The girl nodded and walked over to sit on the couch. I sat down at the kitchen table and she did the same.

"August, im not one hundred percent sure who her father is." She said. "But I feel in my heart that she's yours. I see so much of you when I look at her" she touched my hand and I pulled away hesitantly.

"Well I want to take a test."

I saw her frown and stand up.

"Why can't you just trust me and take my word for it?"

"You really think ima fucking trust you after you up and left me?" I stood up, becoming angry.

"It's what was best. You weren't ready to change baby." She said.